Labour day is going to end up costing me over $1000

Provided I actually go. It looks like if I'm going to get tickets I'll have to get them off eBay ($300-400 for two). Then I have a luxury hotel booked (two beds, $400 for the weekend). Throw in the cost of gas from the drive in from Winnipeg and the food and we're looking at well over a G. The guy I'm going with probably couldn't afford more that a couple hundred bucks towards these costs.

Ouch! I have one week left to think about it. After that it will be too late to cancel my hotel booking.

Save your money, party in Winnipeg, cheer for the Riders and go to the gray cup instead. HAHa! Seriously, you get the rematch the following week anyway with a more favorable croud for yourself and your buds.

Suck it up Princess.... This is the CFL....you better be able to fork out cash...or we don't need you

.....Twitch twitch....Fall on floor.....get up...

Oh sorry there for a minute I thought that I was Ted Rogers after I lose my shirt to Ralph Wilson and actually buy the Argos.

I wouldn't hesitate for a second if the money was going to the CFL, but I don't like the idea of my money going to some scalper.

...Blue Dragoon....do you think i could hit you-up for a loan... :lol:

[b] I'D RATHER BE A RIDER THAN A FREAKIN' BLUEBOMBER!!!!

I'D RATHER BE A RIDER THAN A FREAKIN' BLUEBOMBER!!!!

I'D RATHER BE A RIDER THAN A FREAKIN' BLUEBOMBER!!!! . . .

. . . CUZ' THE RIDERS WON THE CUP!!!!!
. . . CUZ' THE BOMBERS AIN'T AS GOOD!!!
. . . CUZ' THE RIDERS ARE SO GREAT!!!!
. . . CUZ' BANJO BOWL IS OURS!!!! [/b]

I have said it before . . .

Labour Day is the SEASON!
Grey Cups don't matter!
Home Playoff games don't matter!
Winning or losing records don't matter!
Stupid Henry Burris and his Calgary chumps don't matter!
All that matters is the Labour Day Victory!
The Labour Day Game is the Season!
The Season is the Labour Day Game !

Oh to live in the Buff and have Cats season tix. After all passengers chip in, $15 for gas, $12 for hot dog cart, $12 drink & food in Ivor Wynne, and $30 for food afterwords. Throw in another $15 for bandages if this Labour Day Classic is anything like past games...FUN, FUN, FUN!!!

Once you get sweeped you better go hide back in the Labyrinth’s of that Rider cave you have built yourself in your sig.

:D

Can’t wait for the games, guaranteed to be good times for both teams fans win or lose. Unless it’s a blow-out… by the bomber’s to the riders… both games :stuck_out_tongue: j/k either way can’t wait

...lets see ...the Bombers are a very nasty bunch right about now and healthy....Riders are taking up a lot of room in the infirmary...but have those crazy fans at Mosaic that can make that all go away....Should be a great game ...Bring it on///// :rockin: :rockin:

I agree, it should be a good game, and the Riders do have a lot of guys out, but then again which Bomber team will show up on Labour Day? The team that lost 4 in a row, or the team that played very well last week.

...hmmmmmmm that's a good question sambo :lol: :lol:

hey thryl you might want your rump riders to win before trashin the big blue.
and if nothing else matters why you mention the gc in your lil song there huh?

Heh! All this trash talk is making me want to go to the game even more. These are the tickets I have my eye on BTW:

[url=http://cgi.ebay.ca/Roughriders-vs-Blue-Bombers-Labour-Day-Classic-55-YL_W0QQitemZ260275041892QQihZ016QQcategoryZ16122QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem]http://cgi.ebay.ca/Roughriders-vs-Blue- ... dZViewItem[/url]

I generally prefer the upper deck and these are on the 55 yard line. Doesn't get much better than that IMO.

chill out with the big font, and remove that trailer park sig picture it floods the screen.

Yes Sir!
Right Away Sir!
You're Right Sir!
Anything Else? Sir!
Thank You Sir!

. . . oops I forgot.

I’d say go. Its sooo much fun. And from your seats, if you are close enough to the edge to throw something, you could aim left and maybe hit me. Not sure why you’d want to hit me, but you could. Probably wouldn’t hit me though, because I am guessing that since you are a bomber fan that [arnold accent]you have an arm like a girly man [/arnold accent].

Go Riders

LOL

swing and a miss dude.

And you'll end up being disapointed anyway. (unless your a rider fan)

Bought my ticket of ebay today for just over 100 bucks, but the pairs were expensive I just needed a ticket for me