Labour day in Sask.

It's not definate yet but I have received an entertainment offer that sounds better than the game and may have 2 tickets available. We have been invited to the in laws to listen to a repeat of the 2009 senior, mixed, Iqualuit provincial curling final on a transistor AM radio, complete with liver and onion dinner. Just have to confirm with the wife and then will get back to you on how much I will pay for someone to take the Rider tickets.

Forget the tickets, any chance I can get in on some of that liver & onions?

...ew

with some fava beans and nice chianti of course, slurp slurp slurp.

greasy grimy gobs of gooey gooey gophers gut
hiberdated birdies feet
french fried eye ball floating in a powl of blood
now aint that a tasty treat
I forgot my spoon

:lol: :lol: :lol: .........you're a funny man taleback...Too bad you won't make it to the game...I heard the riders might be serving up some turkey ahead of thanksgiving...Oh and make sure you take some extra batteries for that transistor..You wouldn't want to miss any of that scintilating curling action...As for visiting the inlaws...I don't have anything positive to say about that scenario :lol:

labour day in sask?

is that the day a lot of brothers and sisters becomes moms and dads?

or is that they day this year where the bombers will take out the green and white. calling it now.. riders start strong..strong 1st drive :stuck_out_tongue: bombers win in a blow out!!! lol funny, cuz really if they dont and lose... whatever, its labour day.. best rivalry in the cfl IMO

Well we'll put in a better effort under Miller than what you saw in TO. The team will be high motivated to kick winterpig butt. BB are one hit away from a long losing skid. :rockin: 8)

Good point for sure. However, the Riders, self appointed Canada team, could be in for a surprise. We have been pretty good at kicking some butts ourselves just swaging along. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good luck and may the best team win.

Winnipeg has won 3 of the last 10 Labour Day classics. It doesn't really matter how awful or good a team is, this game usually defies all logic. The 2001 Bomber team that went 14-4 beat the 6-12 Riders 20-18. The 1999 Rider team with 3 wins all year blew the Bombers out 42-17 :wink:

Same to you as well. I wont be shocked if the Riders lose BUT im hoping to see them play better as a team. The firings are huge changes so it might take awhile to gel. Time is short.

YEP!!!! I stole that from Storage Wars. You hit the nail (BB fans) on the head. LD has proven even a team with a losing record can win, same at Banjo Bowl. Looking foward to two Rider wins and swaggerville becoming Staggerville. Awesome. And even better if done by the Riders. :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: