Labour Day Classic

I have to say, the odds seem to be stacked against us. Right now I'd say Edmonton is the better team, but as we all know, any team can win in the CFL. I think Calgary has a slight advantage because they lost last season's meeting. They'll want to avenge that, and they'll also want to avenge their Week 7 heartbreaking loss. Plus Calgary is in a more dangerous position: Edmonton has won four of their last five games. They're cruising, not too many worries. But the Stampeders are suffering from a mediocre start, and since this is generally accepted as the starting point of the march to the Grey Cup, the Stampeders will want to put their poor start behind them.

So it certainly seems like Calgary has the advantage. Richie Hall better come out with one hell of a gameplan. It should be a doozy. :smiley:

I am so Pumped for this Game, Kicked the Wife out for Monday , kids are going to friends got some buds coming over, the beer will be flowing and snacks a plenty . I just hope I remember the GAme :lol: :lol: :lol:

I did that once for a Super Bowl. Invited a few of the guys over, threw a bunch of beer in the fridge, and we ended up partying more than anything. I think we watched maybe 20 minutes total of game time. :oops: :lol:

You guys should go down and "Crash" Red & Whites tailgate party! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Great article on TSN about the game tomorrow. It's nice to see some quotes from a few Eskimos players. I don't know if it's just because I'm in Ontario, but it seems like they've been kind of quiet. They need to get pumped up! :smiley:

Esks, Stamps ready to clash in Labour Day Classic on TSN

This is the One game I look forward to all year I hope both teams show up , and to top it all off the Kids go back to School tommorrow! :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: