Labour Day Classic - SOLD OUT! in Hamilton

Quite the difference a 45 minute drive down the QEW makes in interest level. Here in Hamilton Monday's game already SOLD OUT!

https://scontent.fybz2-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/69048777_10216194540189482_8968889258857201664_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQk_AccHsMtHIwWOZyOCA5uRlfX6SU_dpM2IN1UOqH8Ae88fXXHGJsYZVNjxlHDQNWI&_nc_ht=scontent.fybz2-2.fna&oh=cce60585bc597002f18a86e0c7a0662c&oe=5E0DB11E

Looking forward to the game and Teenage Head at halftime. What a hoot!

If your a fan of Teenage head, definitely jump on the new shirts made for the game.

Well done, Hamilton! Great to see that.

Meh, that’s only because of all the Argo fans snatching up the tickets. It’ll be like a home game for the double blue, I’m sure. 8)

You’re a funny guyDave! ;D

Good stuff. My Redblacks are pretty much out of the picture this year, unless Campbell walks on water and Desjardins pulls a ringer QB outta the helmet. Soooooo…the Tabbys are the Great Eastern Hope this year.

Incidentally, visited your city a few weeks ago. I like the Hammer. Always have. A gritty, hardscrabble town filled with honest working men. The Tabbys were my late mother’s favourite team.

Good on Hamilton… there should be a Montreal Ottawa game this weekend.

Meh, that’s only because of all the Argo fans snatching up the tickets. It’ll be like a home game for the double blue, I’m sure. 8)

Ptbo Dave, you have the best avatar

good on ticats !

what is the over/under of pts argos will lose by that game ?

exactly !
but would require ambrosie to do some work

Incidentally are Tim Horton coffee and donuts priced the same at the Field as they are in Tim Horton donut shoppes across the city?

???

No, I think coffee’s go for around $10 each and donuts for about $5 a pop. :smiley:

That’s the understatement of the day. Absolutely ridiculous there isn’t. Wake up CFL and fix this. Next to the Grey Cup, this is the signature weekend for the CFL. All teams minus BC should be playing

Are they price the same as the original Tim Hortons that’s located not too far from the stadium?

ambrosie is too busy about getiing mexican and german players into cfl 2.0 …he’s such a putz…buono would have been a far far better choice as commish

Yes, that is rather irksome.

I could see maybe giving BC a LDC game against one of the two, every once in a while. I wouldn’t love it, but it would make a lot more sense than giving all three teams a LDC bye.

That’s just dumb.

that cfl 2.0 for ya !