LABOUR DAY CLASSIC (Hamilton)TAILGATE BBQ CANCER FUND RAISER

[b]
CFL Fans Fight Cancer

[url=http://www.facebook.com/argossuck#/event.php?eid=135901883573&ref=mf]http://www.facebook.com/argossuck#/even ... 573&ref=mf[/url]

Date: Monday, September 7, 2009
Time: 11:00am - 3:30pm
Street: Enter at Cannon St

ON THE MENU:

Ribs and Wings: $2.00 each 3 for $5.00

Draws:

50 – 50 DRAW: ($2.00 each, 3 for $5.00)

Official CFL Football: ($2.00 each, 3 for $5.00)

First DIBS DRAW: (The 13thman.com Combo)
13 Ribs and 13 Wings <-------ONE PERSON ONLY (Tickets $2.00 each, 3 for $5.00)

COME HUNGRY!!!!!!!

ALL PRECEEDS TO THE WELLWOOD RESORCE CENTRE (HAMILTON)[/b]

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=101068764908

BRING A NON PERISHABLE ITEM AND DROP IT OFF AT THE GATE (at game time)

Hope to see you[/b]

BUMP

Sorry,,,,,,,,resource not resorce

[b]Now that I have your Attention.

SUPPORT THE CAUSE[/b] :rockin:

Is this run by the Box J Boys?

Count me in!

I'll be the dude with the big foam corn cobb on his head!

• paul

No, we represent CFL Fans Fight Cancer. The Box J boys are more than welcome to drop by.

We will be located by the school, about half way down.

Can't Wait ..

BUMP.....

Great stuff, I hope to make if MY WIFE let's me. I will bringing this to the attention of my president at Juravinski Cancer Centre that football fans of the TiCats are fantasticlicko all the way, he used to work in Ottawa and is or was all gung ho hockey Sens stuff but I need to chat with him just a tad more me thinks. :wink:

Actually I will be emailing him this thread.

Beer $5.00? Beer? in a unlicensed public place. Why, that just horrifies me!

PS
Onknight ----> Asst Coach BMFA STAMPS OFC PEE CHAMPS NCCP Certified Lev 1 Coach

That’s quite an impressive signature. Does this mean you are now in the $4,000 / year club?

The Box J Boys consider themselves proud members of the CFL Fans Fight Cancer Community and whole heartedly support Tiggers and alll the members of 13th Man's annual Labour Day Lot J fundraiser for Wellwood Cancer Support Centre.

I will be making regular announcements, from the Box J Boy music stage reminding everyone to support the 50/50, the prize raffle and to go over and grab a bite to eat from Tiggers BBQ! You'll fill your belly, could win some prizes and all the while helping fight cancer and support people and their families battling the this disease.

See ya there!
Jare

There are NO BEERS Going to be sold at this at this Fund Raiser, I tried to edit my post but could not.

I am looking forward to the tailgate tomorrow!!

Go Cats!!!!!!! :rockin:

WOW 800 bucks to CFLFFC

That's great Tigger!!! :rockin:

:thup: :thup:

What a great BBQ as well. tig, you missed your calling, great chicken and ribs.

What a great effort and great success. The Ron Lancaster chaptor or CFLFFC is a flagship of the movement with the good ship Argo - CFLFFC running right up along side!

To everyone who helped...great work. Wellwood Cancer Support Centre and the people it helps thanks you!

Great work everyone, let's keep it going!