Labour Day Clash

I'm really looking forward to the game, of course being an Argo fan. It's a great stadium to watch a game. Things are really going bad in Hamilton and I could'nt be happier. I can remember just a short time ago the Ti-Cats were Grey Cup bound after a perfect 2-0 preseason, LOL! The savior Maas has come. I have to gloat and rub it in now cause I live near and work frequently in Hamilton so I hear it all.

The Cat's seem to get a boost come Labour day so I don't dare predict a blowout however this team is so down right now, the players sound like they quit. This is a perfect chance for the Argos to go 7-5 and improve into the playoffs. I'll be there with my O'Shea jersey to rub it in more.

One last thing I wanted to know is why the Cats host every Labour day game? I remember the one year the Argos made a stink and got to hosts the Texans for their trouble(yeah). We should alternate every year.

because the town of hamilton is so boring that they have nothing else to look forward too :lol:

now do u want to take away hamiltonians only joy in life :wink:

Laugh while you can,boys. As soon as Damon retires or gets hurt(which I hope won't happen),things won't be so rosey for you. The CFL is very cyclical and we'll be having our turn to holler soon enough! :smiley:

You know in the CFL you should never ever count out the team with the worst record. Hence the reason we all love the CFL. You don’t leave a game with 2:00min to play in th 4th because your team is up by 14 points do you? The CFL is a unpredictable game and that is why we love it. REMEMBER THAT! This isn’t any NFL draft league. Go Argos!! But please find a new quarterback, Damon is due to enjoy his time as one of the greatest.

re-One last thing I wanted to know is why the Cats host every Labour day game? I remember the one year the Argos made a stink and got to hosts the Texans for their trouble(yeah). We should alternate every year. The Ticats traditionaly relied on the Large crowd on labour day to balance the budget, no dif in draw in T.O, besides we do it better because T.O s@#$! And this is a new TiCat team the args are up against

ALLEN should pass MOON's record at this game!

Re- hello-ALLEN should pass MOON's record at this game!

? how many yards does he have to go :?

hamilton deserves the game, because they have passionate fans and blue collar type people who understand football, the fans in toronto are all coroporate cocky bigshots that are wannabe jocks, and the majority of Toronto fans are the wine & cheese crowd.

And you base this opinion on what?

That assessment is further from the truth. I’m from Toronto, and (to paraphrase Homer Simpson) “I like my Lakeport Honey Lager cold, my music loud, and KK flaaaaaaaming.” :lol:

Um, see Air Canada centre and the Leafs not the Argonauts.

i think Argos are doing well this year is because of PINBALL !! when you have a great coach you have a great team.. the only thing i want to know is why when hamilton is having a bad season, do they still sell out or at least almost sell out.... but when Argos are having a bad season..... you know where this is going..... its beacuse we Ti-Cats have a awesome fan support system..man if we could combine Argos Coaching system with our Fan support system we would have an unstoppable season

When I went to school we had to stay until 4:00 pm

and??