Labour Day 2009 Play-by-Play Game Thread: 9/7/2009

Labour Day 2009: Tiger-Cats vs. Blue Team: September 7, 2009

Labour Day is here. Which means that Tiger-Cats gameday is here again. And so the time to post the thread for posting about the game as it's happening has come. So I'll get it started off once again, as it seems I'm expected to get these threads started off. In any case, here we go.

WHAT – Labour Day: Tiger-Cats vs. Blue Team.

WHO - The Hamilton Tiger-Cats and that blue team.

WHY – To see if the Ticats will leave the spies four points behind them, and the blue team six points behind them.

WHERE - Ivor Wynne Stadium in Hamilton, Ontario.

WHEN - Monday, September 7th, 2009, at 4:00 p.m. EDT.

HOW - Radio: CHML (900 kHz AM) or Y108 (107.9 MHz FM) broadcasting from Hamilton.

Television: TSN. "The Steeltown Network" as Chris Davis called it.

Internet: Visit www.900chml.com and click the “listen live? link, or simply click here to listen to CHML now.

Click here to view CFL.ca's live scoreboard for recent games. You can click the link to view this game's scoreboard whenever it becomes available, which will likely be just after the opening kickoff.

Click here to view the game preview on Ticats TV. There was much focus on the offensive line in this video. It was appropriate to hear Bigfoot mention the effect the crowd can have.

Click here to view the "Labour Day Code" video. It is quite entertaining.

Click here to view the Tiger-Cats depth chart.

Click here to view the interactive Tiger-Cats depth chart.

Click here for today's weather forecast. At the time I'm posting this, there is a 60% probability of precipitation and winds of 10 km/h are expected. And at time this was posted, it was expected that the temperature will be about 24 degrees Celsius.

On Labour Day this year is a chance to move well ahead of that team down the QEW in the standings. But victory may not come easily. Our opponents need this win very much, and they may be better than their record indicates. The Ticats have lost their last two games, and need to avoid being on a losing streak. And any game against the blue team is a must-win game, especially on Labour Day. So having said that, I say...

Go Ticats!

8) Great job as usual BYF !!! :D

Thanks BYF. Great job setting up the thread as usual.
This could be the most hyped Labour Day Classic in many years, and I hope, the most attended. It would be so great to see a sellout crowd today to cheer the home team and give the blue team a real hard time.
Can't wait for game time.
Go Cats!

Nice job as always BYF. This game is a must-win if there's to be a home playoff game this year.

Thanks for another top notch game day intro, BobYoungFan. Go Cats Go!

AS Normal Great Job BYF ,
Now Lets Kick some Argo Butt back down the QEW Up The Gardener and Back to the Dome.
To Do all Again Friday . IT's Time to Put a Fork in Argo Season.. Cause there almost Done :thup:

Oski Wee wee Fokes Happy Labour day ..

Nearly four hours to kick-off so I’m departing for IWS shortly.

Oskie Wee Wee!

I'm hitting up a tailgate party then off to IWS at 2:00. GO CATS GO!!!!!!!!!!111

Thanks as always, BYF!

EAT 'EM RAW, TIGERS!

Russ

Im going through withdrawal,Its about time labourday got here.
GO CATS GO!

Go Cats! Wish I could be there in person, but I'm stuck in Germany until Wednesday :frowning: .

http://tigercatatonia.blogspot.com/
http://channelsurfing.net should have the game online. :)

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

Man, I wish I was going!! That`s the hard part about living in Vancouver!!

I miss old IWS and going to the labour day games!!

Great job BYF, always look forward to your game day threads. I hope we punish the blue team severly!!

Go CATS Go, Oskee wee wee!!!! :rockin:

Let's hope the Ti-Cats can play as well as this game day thread looks

Go Cats

There, yellow helmets! Is everyone happy now, or are we going to whine it's the wrong shade of yellow?

It isn't -- it's just right. LOL :wink:

Hmmm, the Bombers just dropped some guy with a camera attached to helmet. They never give up do they.... :lol:

IT'S ON! :smiley:

Two and out! :wink:

Ha, two and out to start for the Argos.. much better than the first game against them...