Kyries Hebert

...for anyone doubting this guys ability...last nights pre-season opener should cancel all doubts...this guy is a PERFORMER...and has the ability and attitude it takes to make the Bombers a BIG-time winner....looking forward to the rest of the year watching this guy .. go Kyries :thup: :thup: :rockin: :rockin:

What's the chances he stays at LB though? I think there is a good chance he will be put back to safety.

BTW - Kai Parham had quite the game as well, and looks like a solid LB prospect.

i like hebert...hes crazy, but i like him..haha

...Bombers have to figure a way to keep Parham around....lots of potential .... :thup: :rockin:

hard to say where Berry is going to play Kyries...either spot....safety or LB ...this guy comes to play....i think it depends on how the rest of the roster is going to shake down...and that'll determine where Hebert plays... :roll:

Kyries should be sticking at OLB, there is no one that outplayed him AT OLB. Parham is a MLB.

It could be Kyries and Edison come season start with Hall as their backup.

Jenkins and Martin did have alot of tackles, but didn’t really martin didn’t make big plays, Jenkins on the other hand did make a few good plays rushing the QB, getting to the ball causing incompletes.

the Cover OLB spot looks to be(and should be) Jenkins vs. Edison.

THE GAME IS ON SHAW TV FRIDAY!

Hebert has been a machine at LB, he has even surpassed Berry's expectations with his speed. He and the Barin will make life a living hell for runnings backs this year.

Do you guys remember how the rush D started out last year? Absolutly awesome. I think they averaged UNDER 50 yards against for the first 5 or so games. (then it complettly feel apart, but we won’t talk about that :wink: )

If we could return to that magic, then it will be a very exciting year!

I think injuries had a lot to do with the stats of the D. They were on the field a lot more. But talking of Hebert, Aren't you happy we stuck to our guns and worked out a deal. Seems the distractors are mightily quiet about the guy this year! He seems to be quite happy now so put one on the wall for Taman. Might want to put another for the Bank's trade.

ive said all a long that i liked kyries at linebacker. i hope logan or nugent can step it up at safety, but if they cant jenkins looks great and can fill in nicely. edison and hall look good in the cover spot.

parham will be a great back up for simpson, and has the best MLB in the CFL to learn from! hes real young to.

Lovin' Hebert at OLB...He's an animal. I think we really need to keep Parham around...lots of potential there...and who knows how many more years the CFL's Minister of Defence will play? I have a feeling that by about week 4, our front 7 will be the best in the league, hands down...especially once Brown and Davis figure out how to play next to each other...By the way, has anyone else noticed that Doug Brown is finally playing with a nasty streak? Looks good on him.

yup....i noticed.....Brown was incensed about the face-masking call early in the game.....he's not a guy who gets too riled up....usually....but i think he's had enough of MR. Niceguy...and along with Nate Davis...they could prove to be a load of nastiness...trying to meet at the qb..... this is gonna be fun to watch.... :wink: :rockin: :thup:

Hebert....was playing his usual 'rock em''''hit em....style....has to be smarter around the refs.....but hey...this guy plays with passion....like it.. :thup: :rockin: :rockin:
'

i love hebert at lineback as much as the next guy, but our NI safeties just arnt working out. i think he'll be moved back and they will put jenkins at weak side.

either that or they stick cam hall or edison at safety

i love hebert at lineback as much as the next guy, but our NI safeties just arnt working out. i think he’ll be moved back and they will put jenkins at weak side.

either that or they stick cam hall or edison at safety

Hebert, is back at safety for Thursday match.

Probably means starting 2 NI's at receiver now Stoddard and Wilson perhaps. Brazzell, grab some pine.