Kudos to some players vs BC

Kudos to the entire Offensive Line.
Shout out to Kalinic for his physical play on soecial teams getting under players skin and drawiing penalties. I love this kid.
Cam Marshal played well and should be used more.

The entire Dline was awesome and Dylan Wynn had a great night , J’Gared Davis continues to be a beast and David Dean looks like a keeper and beast. Howsare played well also. Poor Rieily must be sore.
Simoni played a good game and Tuggle was always going the wrong way or out of position. Rico is playing ok.
The entire secondary played great with special marks to Odeleke and Leonard.
Acklin had a breakout game and made as good of a catch as I have seen.

Wynn, Dean and Acklin kind of had break out games .

Seeing Wynn move to Defensive End and charge at Reilly unblocked was quite a play.
J’Gared Davis was like a bear getting a hold of reilly’s jersey and not letting go.
Can’'t even imagine this team with a healthy Erlington, Irons, Laurent, Breaux, Tasker, Masoli and Tracy. .
If Masoli was healthy , I would consider us as favorites to win the Grey Cup.
Let’s hope we resign Masoli and J’Gared Davis in the off season.

If I had to throw a negative at our D I thought our DBs did a horrible job tackling most of the night, Rarely the first guy making the tackle.

Lots of whiffs and shoulders and not enough wrap ups.

And thank goodness John White didn’t get a full nights work. 4 carries 53 yards. 1 catch 23 yards. He was on his way to a massive game.

So the defence doesn’t give up a touchdown till the last minute of the game but there are criticisms of the D ?? Really ?

They gave up 10 points ina winning effort !

Do we really need anymore Negative Nellies on this site ? ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: Do you people also write the power rankings ?

Pat Lynch ( :o )

What you describe has been noticeable here and there throughout the season. However it only seems to happen once or twice during an opponent’s drive and then the defence quickly regroups and shuts them down. The main thing is that they are not breaking after the occasional bend.

Not really worth throwing a pillow at the TV for a missed tackle. ;D

I would like to add that Duron Carter has lost any abilities he may once have had, and that I never liked him even when he appeared to be a very promising up-and-coming talent. I can’t believe someone still signs his paycheques.

I loved the slo-mo repay that showed him dropping that pass for no reason, even before he was smacked.

FIXED IT FOR YOU

If I had to throw a positive at our D I was impressed we only gave up 10 points even though our DBs did a horrible job tackling most of the night, Rarely the first guy making the tackle.

Lots of whiffs and shoulders and not enough wrap ups.

That hit by Adeleke was amazing.