KRYK: Toronto’s Nikola Kalinic, ex-Ticat, now playing with NFL’s Colts

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

6 Likes

A very interesting interview . We Cat fans have been following him all year . It appears to be a revelation to Sun readers that Nikola is playing in the NFL .

4 Likes

So what happened to my post ? If it was deleted then why ?
Also why is Ticatfan94 's post been flagged ? Strange , very strange indeed .

4 Likes

Knowledgable young lady posts about an ex-Ticat in TiCat forum
and
some Grumpy old man flags it! :scream_cat:

7 Likes

Yup and then I follow it up by posting another feel good story about this ex-Cat and the post gets deleted . Strange things going on in here lately , very strange things indeed .

6 Likes

It's legitimate news about an ex-player making it big.

@Ticatfan94 simply posted the Toronto Sun article without any extra comments, as far as I can tell.

Why were these posts flagged/deleted?

For those who cannot see the article, here's the one from the ubiquitous "3DownStaff": Indianapolis Colts elevate Canadian tight end Nikola Kalinic for Monday Night Football - 3DownNation

5 Likes

Exact same article that I posted . Hopefully it doesn't get flagged and/or deleted......"Again !!!" .

I told the story on here when he played his first game at BMO, and all his friends came. (20+ of them, all wearing his jersey).

We shared beers at halftime and his crew was sure (like 100% completely sure) he was going to end up in the NFL.

I just smiled....and they were right!

4 Likes

Somebody dropped an F Bomb on the thread and I posted after him to "clean up his post" . Both my response and his have been dropped . Sadly the interesting article was taken down . I assume that was in error .

yes - that was an error. Moderating in the shower this morning. Sorry for the delete. That happens when follow up posts quote the offending poster.

4 Likes

No need to apologize. I think we’ve all done that at one time or another.

5 Likes

Moderated in the shower??

2 Likes

I can DM some pics...

1 Like

:laughing:
Wait...
You were moderating in the shower ?!?!? :shower: :rofl: :rofl:

Might as well just start calling you Kramer . :grinning:

5 Likes

Back to the topic at hand - This is a great story! Kalinic's story is amazing.

3 Likes

Just as a point of interest for all . The person who dropped the F Bomb that originally started the ruckus and confusion in this thread although calling himself DaHammer is in no way a Tiger-Cat fan or supporter of the club .

5 Likes

Yes it certainly is . A definite feel good story if ever there was one .

1 Like

Maybe it was flagged by Ticat Mngmnt because they were embarrassed for not keeping him.

Another one of their dumb mistakes.

Did you even read the article ? Kalinic said he wanted to give the NFL a shot and the Cats wouldn't stand in the way of any player who wanted to try the NFL . That's what good clubs do in the CFL . If the player comes back to Canada he'll be older and wiser for the NFL experience .

7 Likes

I wouldn't crucify management too hard for letting go a guy who had under 200 yards receiving in 2 seasons combined.

He is an energy guy and a nice to have but in no way a difference maker.

1 Like