Kournegay for Anderson and French

tad is expendable because they are planning on bringing Sam Young back...

I Said in an other Thread Gardener is Still here
He will be add to Practice Roster Tomorow.

Kornegay's coverage skills are suspect, especially against top receivers (he will usually make the tacckle, but only after the receiver has caught the ball. We need DB's who will PREVENT the receiver from catching the ball in the first place). Anderson and French are good depth receivers (in case of injury).

I hope you're right about Gardner, Onknight. Hope you're right about Sam Young too. Where is Young now by the way?

No Idea right now But I’ll Ask Around…

i also would have prefered the cuts from a less talented recieving team who happens to be a LOT older with way less left in the tank on our rebuilding team.

honestly, anderson wasn’t quite the same after his NFL shot, but neither was Lumsden right off the bat or hill… or woodard for that matter. he should be back to his old form this year (he had a great game against us in 2004 for montreal)

Kornegay should shore up the backup DB department in Saskatchewan. I’ll be surprised if he starts there.

Receiving CORPS

(Onknight) I Said in an other Thread Gardener is Still here He will be add to Practice Roster Tomorow.
I consider this to be good news. I would guess that Talman Gardener has a lot of yet uneploited talent.

Another brilliant move by our General Manager. Thyron has great speed and more importantly great size on the outside.

I wonder if we're going by a Jesse-heavy offense until our recieving corps shore-up. It'll be a couple weeks before Anderson and French are up to speed and in the lineup. If either becomes a staple in the starting lineup, another couple weeks to 'gel'.

Crash wrote:

Probably a QB TCTD?
That would seem to make the most sense, Crash. Given that starting quarterback Jason Maas is still in somewhat of an injury recovery mode, perhaps the fourth quarterback will be placed on the developmental roster.

Karikari made Kornegay expendable. Shaw is on a short leash with Beveridge, Glavic and Kordic pushing him hard. The linebacking should be really improved with Armour, Moreno, Cox, Mariuz, Glasper and Glavic. The D-Line is a little green but the potential is there to be solid.

I doubt that Taaffe would go to a predominant
running game, especially in the CFL.

He still has plenty of pass receivers to give himself the balance of pass/run offense that he desires.