Kornegay Placed On Waivers

Good analysis. I think the defense played much better this game, a vast improvement over the 1st two games. They were really left out to dry though. The offense did absolutely nothing but turn the ball over and keep the defense on the field. This all gets overlooked though because we lost badly, and allowed 33 points. How much of that is because Hamilton sat Bruce and Mann, or improved play, I can’t say for sure.

I agree. I have always said Luc should be inside.
Also, the point on Montez is very true. If Hawkins was in, Montez would not be. That being said, Montez is what…28…who knows, perhaps with the right motivation, because he does have the physical attributes to be great. Perhaps Tearrius George should get a shot. We are light on the line.
As for Eddie Russ…I agree. I have said that several times since the first preseason game…I think he could be a star. Tough analysis with seeing him in one game, but I thought he looked amazing.

I think another point that must be added is that DD does not have a pile of faith in his receivers at this point. Yeh, he has 6 int, but 4 of those were touched by his receivers first, and they have a pile of drops.

I see the Lions picked him up. Good or bad? mind you anything has to help the Lions.

Decent pick up for the Lions, since they are badly hurting in the secondary. If this cut helps us bring back John Chick with the salary it saved, then it will be a great move.