Kori Dickerson Predicts 11 Wins This Season

Kori Dickerson was on OTR last night and when asked how many wins the ti-cats will get this season, he said 11.

Dickerson was also asked if Jesse Lumsden really runs a 4.3/40. Dickerson replied "Yes i think he might be even faster than that".

(i know lumsden is fast but i doubt he can run under 4.3.)

and then Dickerson said he is still not the fastest on the team. :?

:cowboy:

I say put Dickerson back on Offence!!
This guy was a load when he took that swing pass out of the backfield or acted as a tight end. He's a great blocker too, take out Piercy and put him in.

But then you need to find a spot for a Canadian.

It is not really a good move to use an import as a fullback…I mean look at Ricky “One of the Top 10 Running Backs In Football” Williams couple years ago!!!

I think its time to REDUCE this Canadian content thing, just think how much more exciting it would be to see two Americans at running back. Or in our case a Canadian as the star back and an import blocking or catching swing passes.

The top running back in the league is Jesse Lumsden...a Canadian. If he stays healthy nobody can touch him.
Keep Kori as a rush end...he's getting better and better.... :cowboy:

Which proves my point - we don’t need a quota system in the CFL. Lumsden is the best RB in the country and he’s Canadian, he’s won the job fair and square. He should be lined up with Dickerson.

Personally, I’d like to see them INCREASE this Canadian content thing.

That’s all we need more average players and more fans tuning in to the NFL. When you increase Canadian content you dilute the talent pool.

If you decrease or get rid of the Canadian content, that gets rid of virtually all youth interest in the CFL. Think about how many kids watch the CFL and dream of playing in it one day. If it’s near improssible for them to get a roster spot then that would kill alot of the youth interest. If it ain’t broke.

Definitely need more Canadian content, too many American's come in and don't know the Canadian game, and it is the CFL, C is for Canada.

You guys are serious? Are you afraid that we can’t compete with Americans?

Well I’m Canadian and think that Canadians can stand up for themselves and should be able to compete one on one with anyone. If a Canadian is better at a positon than he should get the job. If an American wins the position good luck to him.

There are just not enough exciting Canadians out there, I want to see the BEST players. Whats going to happen when Ottawa gets a team? Where do the Canadian players come from? Thers’s just not enough out there to meet the quota.
During the CFL expansion south in the 90s, we played the US teams and I don’t think they dominated us.

Poor Kori has his "black and gold goggles" on too tight.

Guess he didn't get the memo you shouldn't be confident and have a bit of swagger in this town for a change because you're really being too "cocky" or "overconfident". :roll:

Jesse Lumsden was just on OTR today and predicted 12 wins!

this team has confidence that's for sure.

I love Confidence they have But 8 win will be max they Have.

Too Many Young Players for more.

I didnt see anyone say that in any of the replys.

wow, jesse looks just like his old man, eh...when they showed a pic of neil on OTR, they look like twins..haha

IMO, it is nearly impossible to improve your record by 8 wins in one offseason, but anything can happen...

re mikem wrote_" more exciting it would be to see two Americans at running back." ------------- What a pile :lol: its that kind of reasoning that nearly killed the cfl. in fact an all Canadian Backfield would sell lots of tickets, not nfl cut imports, FACT!not fiction.

Did you read chris101’s post above?

As a young teenager he has informed himself
and thought this whole issue through quite well.

Why don’t you respond to what he said?

Well I'm Canadian and think that Canadians can stand up for themselves

and should be able to compete
one on one with anyone.

As Chris said fewer CFL opportunities
leads to lost youth interest.

It follows that Minor football
and High School football suffer.

The best athletes choose other sports and don’t come out.

Players that do come out play against weaker competition.

They don’t became good enough at football
to compete against highly trained Americans.

If a Canadian is better at a positon than he should get the job.

If an American wins the position
good luck to him.

There are just not enough
exciting Canadians out there,

I want to see the BEST players. etc.

This will only happen if high school
and minor football keep getting stronger.

and that means keeping youth interested
by seeing Canadians succeed in the CFL.