Kordell Stewart

It appears Kordell has been cut by the Ravens is now umemployed.......the last time I heard he was on the Bombers neg list.....perhaps we can swing a deal for his rights with JJ and the Gliebs (just the kind of guy they are looking for I bet)......cmon Taman get fleecing.....

niiiiiiiice kordell stewart would be awesome. only problem is hes used to nfl and nfl rules and not cfl. It will take time for him to get use to.

WHY R U ALL CONCERNED WITH THE QB SITUATION? IT IS WELL KNOWN THAT:
A. GLENN AND MICHNA WILL BE HERE
B. TEE WILL BE CUT
C. BOMBERS ARE LOOKING AT SIGNING EITHER PRINTERS, MAAS OR JOSEPH (I PUT MY $$ ON JOSEPH)
D. WYNN PUBLICALLY SAID THAT HE WILL NOT RETURN TO THE PEG BECAUSE OF THE WAY HE WAS TREATED (I DON'T BLAME HIM) I DIDN'T LIKE WHAT HE SAID "WINNIPEG IS A ****HOLE AND I WILL NOT RETURN" AS QUOTED ON TSN!!! BYE BYE WYNN

ANYWAY'S WE NEED TO FOCUS ON DEFENSE GUYS NOT A NFL QB THAT COULD BOMB UP HERE!!!
NOTE ON THAT: IF WE DON'T RE-SIGN WALLS AND CANADA WE R SCREWED BIG TIME.... AND TAMAN SHOULD BE GONE AS WELL IF HE DOESN'T RE-SIGN THEM...

I have a feeling you guys will pick up Printers.

i've bad mouthed printers this year over some of his "antics", but he's young and learning and i'd LOVE to see him in blue n gold!!! there's no questioning his ability!

...wonder what we would have to do to sign Casey Printers....give him the keys to the vault... would we have to give B.C. anything.?.....we already gave up a No. 1 draft pick for Wynn....another qb. from the Lions.....and if Wynn never sees a game with us ...what a bloody waste....I wonder can we take back our No. 1 pick....Taman has got me bewildered on this one... :roll:

i think esks123 is right.....

well....printers or joesph

My Oh My........ www.ourbombers.com is the only real place to talk about Bomber football.

The Bombers aren't gonna go waste big money on a guy like Printers or Maas which the money can be used elsewhere.

hm....i think they'll do something in the offseason...i know there going to make a big move/signing.

Yeah... of course we're going to be making signings in the off-season but mark my word, it won't be a QB like Printers or Maas.

at this point, i think the bombers can't afford NOT to sign a "big name qb" like Printers, Maas, or Joseph. this is kind of frustrating though, it comes down to wpg not having enough money to sign big name talent - sound familiar "Jets" fans. Jets finally got all the talent thru smart drafting nd scouting, but then couldn't afford to keep them OR the team in wpg.

i know, not exactly the same, but still frustrating for us wpg fans when you see teams like Edmonton and Toronto scoop up the talent as soon as it becomes available and we struggle thru. then again, when you get 50 K to a game like Edmonton, it must be a lot easier on the payroll!!! u think Bruce wouldn't have looked good in blue n gold again, but we couldn't afford him! i never said anything about Taman in all my rants, but i think it's time mgmt seriously re-evaluated his position with the club.

i think the days of community ownership are numbered and wpg needs to find a serious owner with some coin in his bank acct!

agreed...shank brings sum points here

Printers most likely will remain with BC or a shot at the NFL?
Maas after playing like he did agaisnt Calgary, who in the hell knows!
Joseph.. Well pretty old (32 or so) considering Glenn is only 26 and I'd take Glenn, anyway. Last way longer.

The Bombers could sign a QB like those guys but I doubt it.

It helps to have money.

save money for what - another losing season in the shitter and not in the play-offs??? :shock: if we don't spend some money now, when might you suggest we spend it??? ..... and qb's last longer when they're not in the play-offs!!!

ah, good news, hopfully he’ll come and play with us, is he hot in the NFL? if he is, he’s not likly to come a play.

...I hate rumours....well here's another one.....radio station in Van. is saying that if Printers does not get the start against Edm. in the playoff game,,, a very disgruntled Casey;;;; will be looking to start elsewhere next year ...and the team they mentioned...was guess who.... the Winnipeg Blue Bombers....get out some serious dough Taman... and I .hope somebody is not just blowing smoke.... :roll:

no kidding tanman get out sum serious dough casey printers would be an amzing addition to the bomber team.

well this is sum good news for us i guess.... Dave Dickenson will be starting so does that mean casey printers is leaving BC?

[quote="papazoola"].......we already gave up a No. 1 draft pick for Wynn....another qb. from the Lions.....and if Wynn never sees a game with us ...what a bloody waste....I wonder can we take back our No. 1 pick....

Of course you can't take back your #1 pick ... who's fault is it that you never gave Wynn a chance?
If Printers goes somewhere else in the CFL next season it'll be an eastern team .