Knowlton Works Out With Minnesota Vikings

I wish Arland would just tell us ifn he is coming back why makes us wait …
As long he don’t do a Farve… i’d be upset if he Retires But I understand …
he was a good 40% of our Offence.
It is like Yanking a Bad Tooth it hurts till it out…
so AB you coming Back please tell us soon

was Arland serious about retiring?

Who knows with AB3…

Barinn Simpson has just been released, We should pick him up as insurance!

This is turning into a nightmare. I thought we were going into the offseason without the threat of losing any starters. Those damn option years…

Good for them if they make it and I wish them luck but this is too much at once.

I agree BG, Bo was very solid all year long. His corner was very quiet most of the season. I would not be happy seeing him go, and for Tis, I’ve liked him since he started to shine near the end of 08; he’s a dynamic young play maker.

I’m not happy about this. I know Obie will find players and all around it should work out but can’t we just get some continuity for 2 consecutive seasons…please? It sucks seeing players leave that played a big role in forming the team’s identity. Knowlton has been the heart of the defense and Smith and Tisdale are on their way up.

Oh well, let the chips fall where they may. Obie will be out scouting but it’s frustrating when the team is just starting to form an identity and it begins to lose major pieces.

Bo was getting burned badly all year.Teams would always gameplan against him and their fav. receiving target would always be whoever Bo Smith is covering.Why?He's too slow for most receivers, he can't really jump, he's not amazingly tall, he never turns his head around to look for the ball, he draws many a pass int. flag, he only had a couple INT's all year, 1 was a very poor throw by the Argos QB, one was actually pretty good against Michael Bishop in the Ham @ WPG game.We can definitely do better then Bo Smith and if our secondary was as rosey as yall seem to think it is, do you think Obie would declare it an issue that needs fixing this off-season or do you think we would've been burned so badly against the pass?I say good riddens to Bo Smith, and backup duties for Tisdale unless we can't find anybody better than him.