Km Murphy Stinks!!

Even the Montreal Gazette mentioned in their game report that the TiCats got screwed over today.

I though up until the end of the 4th quarter the reffing was quite good. Then after that, PI just didn't seem to exist for Montreal, Ireland decided he could use some of his rope to screw us again.

The pass interference on Rico Murray in the end zone was B.S. as was the non call against Luke Tasker late in the game. The other call that was questionable was the Als scoring from the one yard line. There is no way Tanner Marsh crossed the goal line. He was stuffed.

Also the number of times Al's players either were holding on the O Line or giving Ti-Cat returners or receivers horse collar tackles at least three that went unnoticed or flagged.

Kim Murphy is just Brutal as a CFL ref when he ref's Ti-Cat games!!

Very weird game, the team was AWOL for the second half. What happened in the dressing room at half time, strange. Like you win the first half and we'll win the second arrangement. :x

After reading the posts in this thread I am quite happy to find that a purported professional individual such as Kim Murphy does not have a problem with personal hygiene. Yikes that would have been a real issue. He might have not been welcome in the refs' dressing room if he had such a complication.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course I could have entirely missed the intent of the Subject of this thread. If I did so I apologize. :oops:

Tweet from.........
Milt Stegall @MiltStegallTSN · 18h

Someone please tell me what pass interference is? IM CONFUSED

someone needs to man up on this call and get fired

Continuos bad calls seemingly against one team leads to frustration for that teams players. This of course leads to more penalties. The game seemed to be called fairly even thru the first 3 quarters, the the calls started to go against Hamilton starting I think with the PI in the end zone ( I thought the Als receiver pushed off on Rico ), but from there the penalty wheels fell off for the Cats.

Actually it was a couple of plays earlier than that when the ball bounced off of Grant into the waiting arms of a Lark DB. Why didn’t he catch the ball you ask? It was because another Lark DB had his arms around him at the time. Even though reviewed by the Command Centre (aka Jake Ireland) the call of no PI was not overturned.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Maybe it’s because he has never played (or sprayed) Right Guard.

Killing two birds with one comment here…I agree that we get less consideration from the officials than our opponents…I am concerned that we have a reputation that the officials are living up to.

But overall, calls will come close to evening out…and in that regard, if you want to see a good example of pass interference, go look at the end of the Eastern semi-final, and watch the contact in the end zone on the Als receiver…not called…if called, we likely lose…so I guess some of yesterday was payback…

And we have to stop blaming officials…get out there and BE better than the other team so that officials are less likely to throw a flag.

Because of that non call in the ESF they brought in the video review on PI to get it right, but they continue to miss what appears to be obvious PI even after review.

I would like to see a live camera and mic in the command centre so we can see and hear how they come to their decisions.

[in the style of Bob Newhart]
“Hello?”
“There’s, uh, coach’s challenge, you say? So, what are they challenging?”
“Uh, pass interference? Heh heh. OK. Right. Good one.”
“Oh, you’re serious. Really?”
“Um, OK. And they, uh, they want us to actually look at it?”
“Uh, how long do you think we should take?”
“Right. I suppose we do have to make it look like we actually, uh, reviewed it.”
[humming theme from Jeopardy]
“OK. Tell them there’s insufficient evidence.”
“We … we used that last time? Um, OK, let’s go with the call has been confirmed.”
“OK. Bye.”

priceless :thup: :thup: :thup:

That seems about right.