KK/JL both in Monday

MTL's secondary is still a mess from injuries.

Als might be forced to put in Kahlil Carter who hasnt seen the field yet since coming from Tor.

New receiver and former Lark Chris Davis (a move which has garnered nary a whisper) could be playing. Another MB hunch?

Our D-line such as it is Ham.'s offense has to keep Calvillo off the field.

Three times would be a mistake . Passing to the backs is something that will cut down on the pressure on Porter and will only help the downfield passing game .

Lumsden is like a truck rolling downhill when he gets his pads facing down field . Keith is a good reciever also . Dont worry both will get the ball often .

Passing the ball on swing passes will open it up for Rodriguez in the red zone . Can you imagine what Montreal will have to worry about from the 20 yd line and in ??

Well said. I don’t think he’s already proven his ability and he is not someone I want to have playing against us when he’s healthy

not you too bg? this speculation that jesse would be cut if he wasnt canadian is just that, speculation.

The only reason J L got two nfl tryouts . is Because he played for Mac!!! :wink:

Oh I wasn’t really agreing with that part of it. I was agreeing with the part about him not having to prove anything. As good he is, I don’t care what his Birth Certificate says.

On another note, I had to laugh at KK’s quote in the Spec about the infamous pizza pocket…

'I didn't figure it had been in there so long knowing him, because he eats so much.'

Kenton Keith on roommate Charles Thomas and a six-month-old Pizza Pocket he ate that kept him out of last week’s game

Jesse is without doubt a great running back. He has instinctive on-the- run lateral movement that leaves defensive players caught in all the wrong possitions. His speed is spontaneously and sustained. The problem with Jesse in my opionin is two fold. Firstly, he runs too upright. Secondly, he is too tall. As a running back you need to break through the defensive line and linebackers. That means he is going to take at least two or three hits before he clears into the backfield. Most of the backs are small and run with their shoulders pointing down. Because they are short defensive linemen have difficulty spotting them as they weave in and out around their mammouth offensive linemen. Secondly, since they are shorter they are more compact and any hits they take are distributed over their entire body mass. Jesse is like the tallest tree in the forest during a storm.
I would like to see Jesse try another possition such as tightend. He could would lessen his injury potential and could possibly be another Tony Gabriel.
As far as the Tiger Cats head office Obie has some major decissions to make. He needs a player to contribute to the team for more than a handfull of games every year. Let’s face it and I don’t mean to be blunt but how many of you would pay big bucks for a sports car that ran for only three months of the year and was in the shop for the other nine. Yet Obie has made from my understanding three attempts to sign Jesse. Perhaps Jesse has another agenda such as another try at the NFL. Whatever, I sincerely hope he is with the Cats next year, if not I feel we need to move on.

How can say He has never had Big Injury???
That Shoulder From Last year was a Major Injury
It put him in IR.. that makes it Major
When have to go under the Knife that is Major Injury IMO

If that is true then he won’t have any trouble demanding and getting his price.