KK Done For The Year ???

8) There is now the distinct possibility that Kenton Keith will not return to the linup for the rest of this season after his surgery yesterday !!
   Marcel says that the surgeon would be the person to make that call, after he saw how bad the damage was in the knee.

It is obvious that the Cats will bring in another CFL expeienced import RB as insurance.  Not to knock our current running backs, but the way injuries happen, it will be a necessity !!

Tyler Ebell, Joe Smith.....let the guessing begin.

I'm hopeful that Keith will be able to return, but if they want to bring someone in, Joe Smith seems like a more logical choice than Ebell, as he brings a dimension of size and power that Caulley and Tre Smith do not. Ebell seems very talented, but he seems similar to Caulley, and adding a back with a contrasting style (Smith) might make sense.

I'll go along with that.

JUST SIGM SOMEONE THAT IS GOING TO PUT UP
YARDS WHEN WE NEED THEM I LIKE SMITH THEN
EBELL

8) Whomever it is, I am sure the Cats will sign some RB within the next 48 to 72 hours !!!

I have a good feeling it'll be Joe Smith. I bet the Lion's, Argo's and Ticats are fighting to get him under contract at the moment.