KK aka Kenton Keith officially charged with assault

After thinking about this, im giving KK the benefit of the doubt-- for now. Instead of releasing him, put him on suspension until this is resolved, then make a decision after the trial
Trial! i doubt this ends up going to trial, if they have a solid case KK pleas out and does some community service. Or more likely the riders management make KK take a plea

If their case is largely what KK says vs what the alleged victom says, like most bar altercations are. it will most likely get thrown out. Remeber folks KK will not be defended by legal aid.

Just like yours was with the HIV thing??

…the ‘thing’ here is though …sambo…we’re talking Keith… the topic of which you’d sooner sweep under the carpet… :o 8)

No I just said im giving him the benefit of the doubt for now... people are still innocent until PROVEN guilty... unlike your court where one is guilty until proven innocent...

As far as being innocent until proven guilty, I agree, but I don't think it's a coincidence that it is the same guy that always happens to be in these situations. I never heard Corey Holmes (when he was here), Matt Dominguez, Chris Szarka, or Kerry Joseph's names come up.

That is very true , roughy, but like I said earlier it could be that--A) the bouncer was looking for his 15 mins of fame,B) KK is prima donna with a short temper, C)both are true, and both are to blame for the incident. It does not excuse what KK did, but it does take two to tango.