KISS to do GC Half Time Show ?

RUSH is presently the most popular touring band in the world. I am not sure the CFL can afford it.

I think Serena is doing the anthem or the pregame show, doubt she will be the halftime show.

Yes…realize how big they are…but, they are Canadian and you just never know…

I wouldn’t say that, they have had huge money shows doing the 1/2 time show before such as Shania and, yes, sadly, Bieber. Heck Rush is even doing a concert with the proceeds going to the Alberta flood victims so I don’t think $$$ is a real issue with them.

I think they should show internet cat videos.

Yeah, I believe I posted some time back that I figured Sheepdogs would be front runners…wouldn’t mind that, but Serena Ryder…mehh (would not shock me though). One Bad Son wouldn’t shock me either, though I don’t know if they are big enough for half time.

I think it would be kind of cool to do something like Colin James, Brad Johner or Norther Pikes (older), then say Wide Mouth Mason (mid aged), Shiloh (meh) or Sheepdogs (new). Diversity and local.

I think Rush would do it. I have a hard time believing that money is their primary motivator.

And they only have to play for 10-15 minutes. That’s one song for them.

RUSH with Dave Grohl would be epic...loved the RnR HOF introduction he gave them, and had the privilege of attending it.

That was a great show…Dave Grohl is amazing…and the Foo’s dressed up in the 70’s era Rush ensembles was a hoot!

haha…yeah. I have actually been fortunate enough to hang out with him on a few occasions. He is even funnier when he is relaxed with a couple drinks around his friends, and a hell of a down to earth guy. Met him for the first time playing golf.

If you have never seen him host the Chelsea Lately show check it out on youtube. he hosted it one day last year and did so good they brought him in for an entire week this year.

I vote for tom porras doing his elvis impersonation :thup:

LOL

well played sir.

only to be followed by him and Justin Bieber roshamboing for 5 minutes

I am so gratified not to be alone, Chronicguy, nice to know I’m not alone in appreciating the modal genius of Miles Davis, as opposed to the banal songs everyone else is referring to.

While I am not a fan of RUSH, I do have a pile of respect for their musical talents and their fan base. That alone would appeal to me. I think you are far from alone on this one.

Just anything but the Bieb, suffered through that in T.O. last year. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I think you missed my meaning totally.

…I’m inclined to disagree…[note highlight]…

RUSH … AND Miles Davis (or someone channeling him).

Keep in mind it’s not really Kiss, it’s Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley, and two scab replacements. They haven’t had a good record since the late 70’s. But hey, could be worse, beats the hell outta Bieber or Black Eyed Peas