Kiss The Witches Thread, Vol. 6

Marcus Thigpen, our new slotback. Enough said! WOW!

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

And this thread was started midway through the 4th quarter. Doesn't that say it all?

I'll enjoy the rest of this one before posting to this thread again. Back to the game thread I go. :slight_smile:

I must admit that I like Terry Grant's TD celebration

Nuff said!

Thiggy and T.Grant spell the end of the tall receiver experiment.

Hopefully Matt Carter isn't out long term. We are thin at n/i receiver.

Still some work to do in the Secondary.

It does now seem as if having both Kelly and B. Grant sit this out was not that bad an idea. Could it be that we had the wrong Grant in the lineup?

And you see what happens when you actually utilize Cobourne? There weren’t many passes to Mann, Stala, and Williams, but we did not need to utilize them as much. We have weapons on offence.

But of course, this year’s TD Atlantic will be considered the Thigpen show. That flea flicker, and his three TDs, and missed FG TD in particular were ones that I can’t wait to see again when I get to watch the highlights of this one. Understandable that he’d be busy signing autographs.

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg860/scaled.php?tn=0&server=860&filename=x06w.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

Some thought this would be a blowout, but not in our favour. What a game!

LOL.. if this was a Burn The witches thread.. we'd be on page 9 by now.... too funny!!

This for the “Burn the witches thread” Get rid of Carlos Thomas, if we were playing the AL’s he would have cost
us a couple of TD’s :cowboy:

Haha good point,

I must say, we are easily the most dominant .500 team in the league!!! :lol:

Hard to beleive the coaching staff have let Terry Grant sit on the practice roster considering the speed he showed during the Montreal pre-season game. Also hard to believe Marcus Thigpen is finally used in the offensive scheme other than a running back or kick off or punt returner. If I would tinker a bit further ............... Muarice Mam needs to get out of his funk and make some big plays. Hard to defend against Williams, Thigpen, T. Grant. The team needs another serious threat.................. Carlos Thomas needs to step up his game as well. Obilovich did not bring enough talent to defend the pass............. what about the so called NFL cuts. The front 4 played well .......... I don't believe Ray Williams is the answer. If the coach is responsible to elvaluate the talent ............. why after 11 games into the season does it take someone like me to realize ........... you need the fastest players on the field to succeed. You need to create a miss-match and spread the field. Peace