Kiss the Witches 2022 Vol.I

We won, but didn't deserve to.
MANY issues with this team:
Recievers who can't get open;
Blockers who cannot block;
Recievers who can't catch the ball;
D-Line that is porous;
Abominal coaching decisions.

Leaving Schilz in after the punt return was a BAD look - especially with the piss-poor performance that ended in yet another INT in the end zone. For all those crying for him, this is what you will always see, to that arguement is moot.

A 2-point win abainst a team that's as much a dumpster fire as the Tiger-Cats is NOT something to celebrate.

7 Likes

Battle of the league bottom feeders. Cats are not a good team this year. Painfully obvious today.

6 Likes

Can't disagree with any of that...

This team is simply bad at key areas and the front office seems to have written this year off...

What other explanation can there be for the "do nothing" off season???

2 Likes

Odd. We had the most turnovers (5 vs 2) and still won

Is it OK if we smile a bit in one corner of our mouth?

2 Likes

I will allow it - THIS time.

1 Like

Per Dane: Tim White improvised his route on the winning TD, and fortunately the QB was on the same page.

2 Likes

I don't think there is anything we can do this year with this team. But next year
hire Buck Peirce as HC and OC. Get rid of Condel. Leave coach-o as GM.

2 Likes

Dline got some pressure today and was stout against the run.

Oline still has trouble run blocking, but their pass blocking was much better.

I’m trying and trying and trying to understand why we didn’t go for 2 after the touchdown.
Anyone?
In 2019 we went for 2 all the time. Now we don’t go for two when it’s really the only option.

6 Likes

Celebrate! It might be the longest win streak of the season.

1 Like

Why didn't the Cats go for 2 point convert instead of a single. That way if they got it , they would be ahead by a field goal. If they didn't get it, it wouldn't have mattered because they would still be ahead by one point ,which means the Red blacks would still need a field goal to win. Am I thinking right ? to me , this is a coaching mistake.

3 Likes

OT is an automatic loss for us anyway, so being up by 3 doesn’t really help.

1 Like

the only thing that comes to mind is a brain cramp by coach O

1 Like

Dane on the last drive just said "Chuck it" I'm throwing the ball. We need more of that and less of the hang onto the ball and get hit or fumble Dane.

2 Likes

I was thinking and writing, instead of reading and asked the same thing you just said. I dont get it. Is anyone coaching this team????

The only thing I can think of is that if they fail the convert, a Rouge ties the game.

2 Likes

At least they won.
Now it’s a short week, three time zones away against BC who has a bye this week.
That would be a statement win and make this win feel a lot better.

Dude… BC’s going to blow them out.

2 Likes

But, if they’re close enough for a rouge then they’re close enough for a field goal. Maybe Coach O had decided they were going to give up a single if they got the chance?