Kiss The Regina-bound Witches Thread (use if we win)

I won’t be here to contribute right after the game, so you know where to post depending on the outcome. :slight_smile:

Nice...

But a little too soon...

:| :wink:

There are two possible threads, no problem.

I saw...

Way to cover the bases!

:wink: :D

This one, just feels right!

TOLD YA!!!!!!!!

OMFG....

My heart is racing!!!!!!!

They played 60 minutes. CJ runs angry.

:rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: etc.

The other one's been reported as SPAM. :lol:

Jock looks p*ssed. Gotta like it.

Dear TSN:
I also hear Ricky Ray is incredibly efficient in operating a TV remote

Have a nice day.

Henry Burris

Kent Austin - Coach of the Year?

Everyone who said we had no chance... The TSN writers (who 8-1 thought we'd lose)... Clime, Shultz, and Dunnigan... eat crow. :wink:

LOVE IT.

Great second half. No points by Toronto. Amazing half-time adjustments.

Wow...

I just called my Dad in Florida...

At half time,I figured we were in big trouble...

Great adjustments at half time by Steinauer and Condell...The time of possession showed and the D shut down the Argonaut Offence in the 2nd half....

Man,it's been a long time since '86 but,it feels the same...

How fitting is it that the Arrgh-Ohs lose on an Icky Ray overthrow?

Welder I think you and I were on the same page all game long. . . ! :smiley:

If we end up playing Saskatchewan…

I honestly believe the 89 Grey Cup will be redeemed!!!

WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like I can't breath I am so excited. I never thought I'd see the day after growing up amid the 1-17, 3-15 seasons etc.

What a game, what an effort, nothing else to say but I have never been prouder to call the Tiger-Cats my hometown team. What a performance by the boys!!!!!!

I was 6 when we were last in the Grey Cup, so I know how you feel. I remember growing up with those years as a teenager and I am SO glad those days are OVER.

Now, 20 years old, my team is finally back in it. Finally, we're in the Grey Cup. It's been a long time coming and I am STOKED.

RESPECT FOR THE TICATS!! THEY EARNED IT!! :rockin:

Never in my wildest dreams did I think with the start we had that we'd be going to the Greg Cup.

Now I'm peeved I didn't go to TO :smiley:

:thup: :thup: