Kiss the 2022 Witches Vol.II

Yes i know i seen the posts on social media and interacted with his wife on Instagram earlier.

3 Likes

Nope Grigg wasn't drafted free agent signing in 95 .

1 Like

That's because a genuine running game is nonexistent. Masoli was continually dragged over the coals with even better stats when the team wasn't winning.

1 Like

Evans also leads league in INT and fumbles - a big contributor to the 2-5 record. When ball control was improved the chances of winning approved.
What makes the offence look even worse is Woods III is league leading in kick/punt returns.

1 Like

Evans is also the only starting QB that has a below 90 efficiency rating .
His rating currently clocks in at 89.1 % so far on the season .

1 Like

Even when they were winning he was dragged over the coals.

4 Likes

I think we all witnessed the max upside of Masoli. However with Evans, we are looking for him to get to 2019 form and most think he has a higher upside than Masoli.
Both QBs had their chance in the big game and both came short. (Hey, even Zach & Henry came up short for us. )
Evans should get another chance, hopefully.

That simply isn't going to happen. It was a totally different team that year. To begin with, the 2019 MOP winner was the team's main offensive threat that year. And even Jaelon Aklin, the CFL's leading receiver so far this year, was allowed to get away.

that's cause our coaches know "stuff". :wink:

Well, Speedy hasn't been the Speedy of 2019 since 2019. Acklin is missed.

1 Like

Agree Acklin is missed

D-line getting some love from the last game

2 Likes

And the DBs too

2 Likes

What I get more out of this list is the Cat's O-Line and Dane better be ready for Ray and Oakman.

2 Likes

Glass half empty man :milk_glass:

Trying to shed the cheerleader tag. :wink:

8 Likes

I'd like to see some of our O-line on the top 5 O-lineman.....and the miracle would be to see our running back (not QBs) on the top 5 running backs.
The Tommy Condell O system puts too much pressure on the QB; if the QB gets hurt ( such as 2015) or O-line has issues (2021& 2022) the entire offence sputters.

2 Likes

Yeah , you don't ever want that tag :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

the old guy

2 Likes