Kiss the 2021 Witches vol.VIII

I like the sound of Bo Deadarm Mitchell.

5 Likes

Cant put too much stock into this game for obvious reasons.

But for what we did see, both QBs look good, we can win with either one, kicking was better, maybe with some confidence we can expect our kicking game to be somewhat reliable, Jackson looked great, papi had a big game, I think he should be our new returner. Game plan was different, crossing routes over the middle and a run game allowed us to control large parts of the clock.

We basically have 3 home games in a row leading up to the GC.

We'll face quality opposition along the way. But if coaches play today's style over the next 3 weeks, there's no reason why we can't end ther drought this year.

Have to stay healthy of course.

2 Likes

And we must be inclusive of them.

You get BOTH. It’s a deal. :wink:

We beat 7 of 8 teams and we only played the 8th team once. Seems ok to me.

1 Like

Female necromancer smooching?!? :astonished: :scream: THAT kind of stuff belongs on the OTHER site!

1 Like

Dunigan said that Addison might be ready for us next week. That would be huge.

3 Likes

And tasker said they won’t rush him back and could still be another couple weeks.

Who’s sources are right is the question.

2 Likes

Other question is who they would sit. Dunbar has been up and down but just played one of his best games. Tim White has been our best receiver lately. Acklin is consistent and reliable. Speedy is Speedy.

1 Like

Actually Addison said he should be ready next week when talking to Scianitti. So hopefully it’s true

1 Like

That’s not an opinion .its a fact

However they decide to do this Don Jackson better be starting

1 Like

Look at player stats .if masoli played as many games as reilley he likely would have led the league in passing

1 Like

What a limp post. Masoli is the better guy going forward. Cut the misdirection trying to speak on other’s behalf. You push your agenda ad nauseum.
Getting tired of hearing your lame excuses for not getting behind the best starters to give us a shot to win.
Have the nuts to go out on a limb alone for a change.

3 Likes

Great ambiguous post with nothing being said…. Yet again.

Wow, what a civil way to behave. You must be proud.

Dane ain’t better.

Take it to the bank.

Team did what they needed to do. Nothing much to take away from this one. Honoured Mosca, got the job done pretty easily against a lot of 2nd string guys who nonetheless played pretty hard and physical. Rested/subbed in some guys in the second half. I was surprised though to see Don Jackson and Ted Laurent in as long and as often as they were. Was also thinking Papi White and Ternowski might have played more at receiver to rest our guys. No major injuries and Andre Proulx got to over explain penalties in his own inimitable way. The real fun starts next week.

1 Like

Glad to see Papi White returning kicks. He has some good breakaway speed and is an upgrade over the last couple of weeks.
If big Teddy’s knee was hurting I think we would have seen him taken out of the game.
Pray for Addison’s restorative healing!
Solid play on the D.
Adeleke is such a baller!

3 Likes