Khari A Ticat

[quote="CanucKev"]I didn't hear of this until I saw this post ... checking sportsnet.ca just now, I see that it's true.

cfl.ca should REALLY be the first place we get to hear about this. Why not? It's frustrating ...

Hmmm... unless we get official notice from the Ti-cats and Football Operations we cannot post an article...

CFLpm

CFLpm, perhaps you could suggest to have this policy reviewed. As much as I can understand why it is the case, the CFL can't afford to be so late with inside news such as this one. In a public relations point of view, it doesn't make the league look good.

I don't see a big problem. I don't come here for the news nor do I go to NHL.com for NHL news or CCA website for curling news (haha, that's a good one). tsn or sportsnet are "sports news" websites so that's the place to go for the news, IMO

Agreed. Leave the rumours and Marty-York-ish "journalism" to Sportsnet and the other media sites.

Not that this is an unfounded rumour as the official announcement is due today

Cats had to do something to shake things up. Despite the very valid argument that Hamilton's poor start is not Danny Mac's fault (he's not dropping passes), something has to be done and this is probably the easiest thing for the Cats to do. This will probably bury Marcus Brady on the sidelines permanently now.

It's about time!

Good on ya' TiCats fans.

Go Renegades Go!!

It is amazing what a little competition can do for a team. Hamiliton could be a much more dangerous team now that they have Khari and Danny. If the the wide outs could catch a pass or two they would be 2 and 2 right now.

But in the long run you have to play the games to find out what happens.

Kahari is the CFL version of Kurt Warner. Too old, so nobody wants him, has won in the past, and is now the QB of a struggling team, with a good recieving corps.

Does Khari's wife look like a witch?

So who is Hamilton going to release? Brady or the new guy Butjeur?

danny mac and khari. both ex peg qbs. maybe they want tee as well. :slight_smile:

Lets hope so. We don't need him.

Oh Oh Third & Ten...There goes your backup QB plan to Hamilton. I guess you better start developing Ted White!

Good acquisition for the Ticats. Hopefully this will turn the team around. Would like to see them finish first in the East. Hopefully there's enough games left for that to happen. ( Wishful thinking - strangers things have happened)

We won't win the Cup this year, but it could make for a respectable finish. Call it beginners luck, but the Stamps looked better after getting Jones. Hopefully he does the same for us.