KG

Kevins pretty gooid this year. that dieting and exsercizing he was talking about in the off season is really paying off. he can really move around a lot better and escape the rush this year. and he throws real well on the run. another thing is he's not really forcing as many throws as usual, hes really calmed down and gained some confidence. he's also doing a great job of reading the blitz. when they blitz 8 guys, he does his drop and releases quickly. when they blitz 5 he just runs out and throws the ball. hes looking good.

...Glenn is maturing under Berry,,,,read my posts before training camp....i knew he would have a few rough games till he started fitting the type of qb. Berry wanted for the Bombers....so far Kevin is filling the bill....he will only get better ...Doug Berry will have a premiere quarterback in the not too distant future..to go along with a very competitive team.. :rockin:

We need to scrap the Option play though. Tried it about 5 times this season and probably have about 5 yards altogether.

Right now in my opinion hes having a better season than Joseph & Burris but thats not saying much.