KEVIN GLENN SPARKS OFFENSE- WELCOME BACK

THIS GOES OUT TO ALL THE KEVIN GLENN HATERS OF WINNIPEG- IN YOUR FACE. VERY FEW OF US (NOT INCLUDING MYSELF) HAD NOTHING BUT NEGATIVE THINGS TO SAY ABOUT GLENN, BOTTOM LINE IS THAT KEVIN CAME BACK- PLAYED WELL - IGNITED A MUCH NEEDED SPARK TO THE OFFENSE, #1 QB NO QUESTIONS ASKED, WAY TO GO KEVIN.

PLAYER OF THE GANE - CHARLES ROBERTS
HONOURABLE MENTIONS - KEVIN GLENN AND MILT STEGALL
STEADILY IMPROVING - WANE MCGARITY (GOOD GAME CEPT 1 DROP)
TROY WESTWOOD - HATS OFF TO YOU TO OVERCOME NEGATIVE FEEDBACK AFTER LAST WEEK

GREAT GAME FOR ALL- NEXT US VS. T.O
GO BLUE GO

MY HAT GOES OFF TO GLENN! HE REALLY TURNED THE GAME AROUND TONIGHT!!! YEAH!!!

How can you not mention Scott Regimbald ???

Kevin Glenn was far from dominant. His stats aren't even that impressive.

16-28, 207 yds, 2 TD, 2 INT

Our biggest gains came on the ground, courtesy of Charles Roberts. I think more credit is deserving to the 'O' line and Charles Roberts than to Glenn. Sure, there may have been some spark or jump effect in our offence with the return of Glenn, but he was by no means looking like a 'decisive' starting QB. Yes, I know it was his first game back, there was some rust, blah blah. The real test comes next week vs. Toronto. If Glenn can put up some decent numbers there, then I may believe that he has a chance.

I still want to see Wynn get a shot. I believe he has the most potential.

Glenn also was hobbling around a little near the end of the game. Anyone think his ankle went out again?

i take back the " glenn sucks the big one!" yay glenn!

Where is stegal, this one should be especially sweet for him, glenn is our number one, no doubt about it.

Yeah, though I think that during Glenns absence they should have tried Wynn.

FYI, Glenn is now 5 - 2 at home as our starter, including wins over EE, MA, and TA. Pretty darn good for a guy who cant be a number one in the league.

I should have included the win over SR in the list, 4 of the top teams in the league, he may not put up the big numbers but he is a winner.

THIS IS WHAT IVE BEEN TELLING YOU GUYS, GLENN IS THE MAN WE LOVE YOU GLENN and oline WE LOVE YOU TOO and robertsWE LOVE YOU ALSO, , and SCOTT WE LOVE YOU TOO! and Stegall WE LOVE YOU TOO!!!

You will forget all abody Jones soon enough (Not Deter) , we loved Glen Sask and you will in the PEG too.
He confuses and eats up the defense very well. Roberts and Reg ran like mad men and the line helped too, to say the game was all Glen would be not fair but he made some nice reads and feathered two passes one to Stegal and one to Reginball with the blitz in his face.

Great game to watch.
Ben Cahoon almost made a complete comeback when he should have been K.O.'d
Nicest cath= Cahoon's second TD pass one handed.

second best play Kenard kick offthe return mans legs.
worst play...Kaenards 20 yard kick with 12 seconds left on the clock.

Glenn looks like he can get the job done...solid effort.....I'm still a little concerned about the receiving corps.....still a few key passes dropped at crucial times.....Kamau is still not coming up with the type of game he should ....if he isn't the threat we thought he was, maybe it;s time to have a look at someone else....FINALLY we have seen some of the offense that we know this team is capable of.....keep er' going....go BIGBLUE... :arrow:

YEA BLYUE BOMBERS~!!~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG THIS IS AWSOME
U KILLED MONTREAL MAN!!!!

I'm not saying that Kevin Glenn is a bad QB. It's just that the Bombers ran a great system and slowly picked apart the Allouette D. And you have to look at his interceptions and see if it was a mistake on his part or the reciever. The REAL reason that the bombers won though was that they gave the ball to Charlie more. We need to do that more often.

Glenn was competant, nothing more. But if the defence keeps improving (ie secondary), all the offence needs to be is competant. This formulae has worked for the Argos the last couple of years, so barring a trade for Casey Printers this is what the bombers should strive for.

We won a Grey cup in 90, with Burges not giving the game away...Too much talent in 05, Great Qb's in this era. Glenn is a fine Qb, but you can't stop trying to better yourself. When the NFL makes there late cuts we should try brining in some recievers and developing them for the future...

what glenn did well was make quick choices. which is all he needed to do. so credit goes to him for that. i still do not believe he is all that good though. vastly better than martin but still i would like to see someone who can throw better. it is a good thing strickland can't stay standing because him lying on the turf helped us multiple times.

Glenn doesn't have a monster arm and he isn't overly quick, but he was making good passes, and his ability to read the defense, pick up the blitz, keep a quick release, and look at multiple recievers, not just key in on one or two (Martin) makes Glenn a good quarterback. No, he didn't put up huge numbers, but in this offense, he probably never will, its a Charlie offense. Bottom line is, he leads the team, doesn't make huge mistakes, and gets us the win. I dont know if he's good enough to be a starter, but I also can't say that he's not good enough. Only time will tell, we have to give the guy a chance, he's shown us that he has enough talent to deserve at least that.

Good words Whicker