Kevin Glenn post DELETED?!

the TV bit is all rehearsed.
who wants to argue Cats need Glenn?
Who wants to argue just play the kid?
All for your viewing pleasure.

It’s time to man up…like golf play the ball down…lets go with we have and stop the crying!!

I agree with relic. Go with the kids. People said the last game would be the litmus test for Mathews. He passed with flying colours. Just let him play.

crying? hardly.
just saying there is a concern that if Mathews goes down the Cats have no decent backup.

For crying out loud, people, if ANY football team loses it's top two QBs, especially this late in the season, they are NOT going to advance very far! Just look at Montreal - at least they had the dubious "good luck" to have those injuries in the same game at the beginning of the season, and they were able to find Cato.

As for Glenn, my not-so-find memories of his tenure here are filled with his whining, complaining, bitching, moaning, and sulking when he didn't get his way. They are also filled with soul-crushing INTs in the end-zone, his me-first attitude, and the fact that I NEVER had ANY confidence that the team could win with him as the QB.

With the exception of maybe Drew Tate I cant see a more ill suited QB for Austin than Kevin Glenn. Almost the the polar opposite in personality and some skill sets that Austin seeks in a QB.