Kevin Glenn deserves sooooooo much better.

Shorttly after Glenn Winnipeg mad another terrible decision as their QB in B Pierce

…back from a wedding in Kelowna (frakin hot there)…okay, where to start except to note that this crap above is from a bull…a) Glenn was never crucified after the GC loss in this city so where you’re getting your facts is at this point unknown, perhaps somewhere south of where your underwear tag is…the team took the loss as a team and no one person was ever singled out…b) I see somewhere else you have no source to verify that Glenn will be passed over this weekend in place of BLM so again, this must be coming from an area close to the Fruit-of-the-Loom logo, finally c) please provide some evidence that this city’s fan base is pooping on KG and calling for him to be traded, because having been out of town for four days I have obviously been out of touch with local news, unless of course that info comes from the same place that a) and b) are coming from in which case keep your shorts on for everyone’s benefit…what utter nonsense from a clearly sour-grapes sask fan…

… spoken like a true horse’s a$$… good “from” R&W… :roll:

...I bow to your obvious superior trash talk, you sure showed me

No wonder the Stamp players act like asshats… the Stump fans encourage it…

...I'm so ashamed......wait for it........ :roll:

I think it's time for R Dub to take the rose colored blindfold off, because out her in Central Alberta all I ever heard from Stumps fans for six months after the GC was how Glenn sh** the bed in the game and had Tate played they would have won. Then they went on about how they wanted Glenn out and to move on with Tate as the starter. So my evidence does actually come from fruit of the loom. The stamps fan base that is.... :roll: :stuck_out_tongue:

Btw, had mr.RW read the entire thread and not just my original post he would see where I corrected myself on not knowing that Tate could miss substantial time, I never said Git her done Mitchell was going to start ahead of Glenn the point I had originally made was that Glenn comes in for an injured Tate than gets benched for Mr.Glass himself. Once it was made apparent to me that Tate could be out for a while I corrected myself

You know, for the record I don’t agree with the OP’s position either… I haven’t see Glenn get “pooped on” by the fans, or being shown disrespect if he doesn’t get the start in the next game… I would think that Glenn got the start against the Riders because they wanted the experienced guy in there, and Glenn didn’t have to be extraordinary either. Any team can learn from what the Riders didn’t do… key in on Cornish and contain him or limit his yardage, and have Glenn beat you through the air. The Riders have a good enough secondary where that could have been a monumental task with, what really is a fair to middlin receiving corps outside of Lewis. Then maybe some of Riders17’s observations may have a bit more credence to them… but your way of being condescending and rude was just purely uncalled for… still drunk from the recpetion R&W… or just a day long humdinger of a hangover?.. either way, you are better than that, but for quite some time, all you have been displaying is a “look at me, I’m the big cheese around here” attitude… and its funny how most of the posters stay away in droves during the off-season, even mods… I only counted 2 or 3 who stuck around from November to June… wonder why that is… :roll: :roll:

Its time for Huff to call a spade a spade and make Glenn the #1, BLM #2 and Tater tot #3, watching Tate on the sidelines all geared up with his silly visor is nauseating, just knowing he's of no good to anyone.

Thanks for the defence Bo! The post was not made by me as a FACT, I’m just referring to my experience living in Central Alberta and having to listen to Stamps “fans” complain HERE. Maybe I shouldn’t have generalized to all stamps fans, my bad I don’t have an ego so huge that doesn’t allow me to admit a mistake. The post is coming from what I hear HERE IN ALBERTA. Disagree if you want, that’s your entitlement. The point here is to create discussion. The discussion I intended to start was in your opinion has Glenn gotten a bad deal?? Given what I’ve heard HERE I believe so. If only RW was as rational as you. :rockin:

rider...your OP was a valid post and opinion. It is commonly known throughout the league watchers that KG is easy to disregard. Its good to have a discussion on it.

The moderators response was kinda typical for him. Very seldom starts or adds to discussion, just winds people up. Don't let it ruin your day

Thanks for the support, appreciate it but trust me it won’t ruin my day! LOL. I’ve been hearing a lot worse from Stumps “fans” from the day I could walk and talk.

...cease with the moderator angle slant, I'm a poster just like you with a couple of more buttons, and stirring it up is what we all do here...and the OP can have an opinion and defend his team but I can't? no need to answer, thanks for confirming the double-standard you self-righteously employ

...'17, you stated your stuff like fact, and then come back later and admit 'well, it's my opinion, based off some things I heard while waiting for my double-double', that's great have an opinion, at least state so right from the get-go instead of making it sound like it was bonafide true...if you had said as much I wouldn't have unloaded like I did...if you want an apology then I offer you one, for saying you pulled your facts out your butt, when in fact you got them from elsewhere...the FACT remains, no one that truly knows anything about this team blames KG for the GC loss or wants KG traded, hows' that for rational?

...sambo, I don't know what I did to personally upset you so but your personal shots are growing tiresome and unnecessary

If Tate does go down for an extended period of time it will be Bo Levi who will move up the charts to #1 and if he can continue to play at a high level in this case injury will cost Tate his job.
Huf is no Dummy and continues every year to make his team better with changes that at first glance may not be popular but makes you quickly forget the player who was released.
Buck Pierce would have been done after his second injury in 2012.

Miss Hoover i ate my red crayon...

FLANDERS: Ralph, you're gonna be on special teams
RALPH: I'm special

3+ games and 5 weeks is not extended?

:roll: whatever buddy. I'm sorry I didn't start my OP with MY OPINION AND ONLY MY OPINION EVEN THOUGH I'VE HEARD THIS FROM 90% OF THE STAMPS FANS I KNOW!!! I forgot I had to kiss your a** with every post I made just to make sure it's clear for you. I thought Henry Burris had a huge ego.....

...nice reply, shows well on you

So far I see one person who's made a big deal about this OP while other's simply stated their disagreeance and left it at that, instead of boasting through like the big man. Given what I've heard from other posters on here in only the last half hour I can tell your posts show extremely well on you as well.

:thup: