Kevin Glenn being shopped....

exactly… No one is saying he was god it was just in that particular game having a experienced QB would have changed the outcome and the riders weren’t playing on top of there game, it was just a inexperienced QB that couldn’t keep his composure at the time… But I honestly thin Dinwiddie has grown and could quite possibly become a elite passer in this game as i see it kelly is trying to dump salary and I think he will take anything for him aslong as it doesn’t involve us keeping his contract.

That is correct…Everyone knows that only the firing of Head Coaches is done through the media. :roll:

,,,,Printers ...literally changing places with Glenn.....looks like it might happen.....both the Bombers and Cats are warming-up to the idea....Glenn is definitely interested in going to the hammer as it would take him close to home....Warren, Michigan , i believe ,where he owns a Tim Hortons franchise...Obie has expressed interest.....now if the Bombers see that they might be able to sign him at a reduced salary...i'd say the deal will happen....Things are changing rapidly in the Peg... :wink:

Yeah because Winnipeg has the headroom for a 500k QB. They can’t even get their own FA to sign at this point. Unless you think Printers is going to take a paycut instead of taking Free agency…right…

Solid Gold ro :lol:

This is actualy funny. Kind of like tryint to sell a car with a lean on it. :slight_smile:

God, please tell me the Bombers are not dumb enough to trade for Printers. Come on… :roll:

Iagree Glenn and the bombers would have won. They almost won with a QB that had no experience in pro. LOL

I agree as well.

I also still think BC would have won had Angelo Mosca not knocked Willie Fleming out the game back in 1963.

The point?

There isn't one.

You know I think to much blame is on Glenn and not the distractions in their team. The bombers had two distraction one MIlt Stegal and his personal goals and Blink who was so adament in getting a rushing title. Then you mix one nit wit for a head coach and you have failure. There is nothing wrong with Kevin Glenn that a good coach and a team without distractions could not make him successful. The guy got the distraction team to a Grey Cup but he got injured and the coaches poor act of yelling and belittling his players soon grew thin. Now the fans are dumping on the QB funny. Khari was right the Bomber fans will turn on you like rabid beavers. But then again all the fans in Winnipeg want is success. I qwould stick with him and remove the distractions and get a real coach to put a team spirit back into the bombers.

Printers will not be coming to Winnipeg. Kelly is trying to rid the team of cancers, not bring more in.
Kelly said as much today in an interview. I believe he said " Printers can go play for the mukaluk moose "

....Kelly said today that Glenn ..'could' still be welcomed to Bombers t.c....however due to his bonus in March, i believe....the team will have made a move on his staus with the team before then.... :roll:

…and which fa is that the Bombers can’t sign???..are you in negotiations for a player or players on the Bombers that i don’t know about…cuz we are in negotiations and close to signing all of our fas’ …i don’t know where you are coming up with that b.s.

as far as the Printers situation…very much depends on Casey Printers and the Cats… :wink:

Well "at this point" they aren't signed.

…yeah and i believe the fa deadline is Feb. 15 … as this is only Jan. 23…i think there’s still lots of time to go …wouldn’t you agree :wink:

Well Pappa I really think they should keep Glenn until a young guy can prove his worth. Otherwise it is rebuilding from the coaching staff all the way up. Like I said too much blame is on Glenns shoulder and not the distractions the bombers have endured over the past two seasons. Blink is now gone scratch that one off. And now I hate to say all of the attention heaped on Milty should be dealt with as well. The bombers to be successful has got to start playing like a team not when is Milty going to break this record or that record. But then again a lot of blame should not be with Milt who was a great star of this league but on the poor coaching your team has had over the past few years. Onlyone team in the CFL east will have a proven QB so if your going to break in a youngin this might be the time to do it. Keep Glenn for insurance he has not hit his prime yet.

…Maybe the coaching in the Peg had something to do with Kevins decline…HOWEVER…he just plain stunk the joint out all on his own in a couple of games…Remember he was benched against you and Dinwiddie came in and did a credible job…There’s something deeper with Kevin than a lot care to admit…Fans in the Peg are after his scalp…and some would rather see LeFlors start than Glenn…I don’t believe Kevins time is up in the CFL…and I believe Kelly is right in saying that a change of scenery could rejuventate his career…we’ll see… :roll:

Dad if you have no faith in your coach what kind of job do you think a QB would have. I will bet you right now that if Kevin goes to another team he will be a much better QB. Seriously the only thing Berry is good at is yelling and demeaning his players in public. Does Larry Kuharic ring a bell. I think good only Larry is answering phones for the sucide hot line somewhere in the states. Berry is a joke and should never ever coach in this league again. After all Dad I was not wrong about Taman was I.

Do you mean that, or is that just another prediction you’ll abandon after it doesn’t come true? :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL you have not come up with any reasons yet so you go looking for another topic you will be wrong at. good work.