KEVIN EIBAN ..........will he be the greatest L.B. ever?

Toronto has always has great M.L.B. s ...........

Don MOAN.........MIKE O'SHEA ........now......... EIBEN............

All he did last year was set a league record [American or not] , was nominated for OUT STANDING PLAYER , CANADIAN and DEFENCE.

Is he the next .........DR. DEATH , PLESS, KEPLY, HARRIS , BATTLE...........ect........... ? :smiley:

EVERYBODY, write to the MEDIA and tell them EIBEN is the greatest player to ever play is rookie season with the ARGONAUTS as a MLB.........

........... DO IT..... Call TSN and the PAPERS, and the RADIO, and your GRANDMA'........ Let's make a wrong WRIGHT..... I mean RIGHT.......

Together, we can MAKE the difference!..............

.... just j/k with ya... :lol:

You missed the point..........since CBC NEWSWORLD, is based in CALGARY................CANADA NOW, is based in B.C. :wink: :lol:

Just answer the question........or is it too complex for you?

DR. DEATH : EDMONTON
PLESS : EDMONTON
KEPLEY : EDMONTON
HARRIS : CALGARY
BATTLE : WINNIPEG

EIBEN : TORONTO ???????????????

.........I dunno about Eiben.......but apparently Dennis Gile of the Roughriders is the greatest placer a field goal unit can have.............

Why dont we let him play a few more seasons before we call him the greatest ever.

True , just trying tto make conversation. :lol:

Dr. Death? Unless there is another Dr. Death that I am not aware of, Dave Fennel was a defensive end, not a linebacker.

I don't really know about Eiben, but being nominated for those three awards just means that he's the best player on the Argos. That doesn't mean he's the best the league has ever seen.
And he'd need a hell of a lot more than one great season to compare with those you named. String together six or seven and we'll talk.

I agree........but I thought projections were allowed here ........ He did set a new CFL record last year for all time tackles in 1 season , of any nationallity .He was also ROGERS defensive player of the week 3 times.

And being nominated for 3 awards by a defenseive player who is Canadian BORN is NO small feat. :wink:

bump

umm no he won't be.