Kerry Joseph

What's up with Joseph? 2 years ago he was MVP. Last year he was ok but not to good. Today the Argos already have 4 or 5 turnovers. 3 of them are interceptions. Not his fault but Joseph gave up number 4.

No Arland Bruce III
Reggie McNeal is out
And i think that Chad Remple is the leading receiver in TO ..

I think KJ is lacking some receiving talent......Just my opinion,

While i agree with you, Reggie McNeal? I dont Mr. Allegator arms is a factor for KJ

Maybe today but I just checked the passing stats on CFL.ca. After this game Joseph has 13 interceptions and 7 touchdowns.

maybe he is pulling a Casey Printers from last year.

Austin was the mastermind to Joseph's success in '07...no Austin's brain, no consistently successful Joseph...

Well, since he really wasn't much in Ottawa before arriving in Regina, and since he really hasn't been much in Toronto since leaving Regina, I suppose there's a lot of truth in that . . .

I don't know if this is true but I've heard it a lot. Joseph best season in Ottawa was when Austin was coaching there. Wasn't Austin just there 1 season before Toronto got him?

The fumble by Joseph today hurt them to. Think it was on the Bombers 20 yard line.

Joseph's 2 best seasons were Ottawa and Sask with Kent Austin as his coach

Clearly Kent Austin is a part of it, but the other part of it is pretty simple. Without an Offensive Line, no QB is gonna look any good. If you can give your QB time, and make holes for your RB to run through, then you will have success. The Argos O-Line is better now than it was last year, but that's not saying much.

Toronto is just a bad team, they've had glimpses but they are making bad mistakes which IMO is a reflection on a rookie coaching staff. I have no doubt they'll improve, but currently they are a mess.