Kenton Keith

Yeah, well there will definately be a learnign curve, I think. Having said that, in that MNF game, I remember him making some solid blocks

Kenton had a great game today, 10 carries 80 yards in relief of Addai.

They even talked a bit about the CFL near the end of the game, a mention of Ron Lancaster in there.

Keith had a bunch of great runs to help the colts run out the clock, looked really really good out there.

I heard that. Watching the game right now. I thought that was pretty cool. Nice to see the league and the former players get recognized.

And not a bad game. Indy's up 38-20. :smiley:

Kenton Keith's NFL team, Indianapolis won today's game and Keith had 10 carries for 80 yards, 1 catch for 4 yards and a kickoff return for 15 yards.

Those rushing numbers are easily as good, if not better than what he accomplished in the CFL.

u are joking I hope
I do hope he progresses though. I have him on my bench. He's one injury away from starting

nope. he's serious.
Of course Addai had 136 rushing and a TD, so it's not like he'll be benched.

Addai is amazing. Perhaps the best RB from the stacked 06 draft class.

ISNT KIETH A AMERICAN ANYWAY?

His name is Keith, and he would be AN American. What does it matter anyway? It's about the league, not the nationality.

You are a complete moron. Its sad that you have to come on a cboard to bash and mock the CFL for fun…

I heard that Addai may be out for the Colts game this sunday . . . hold on I will check . . . okay here it is . . .

[url=http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d802ee58a&template=with-video&confirm=true]http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d ... nfirm=true[/url]

[b]

Finding a replacement for Addai would be tougher.

The only other running backs on Indy’s active roster are Kenton Keith, Luke Lawton and Clifton Dawson, who was signed last week. Keith spent the last four seasons in the Canadian Football League and none of the three had an NFL carry until the season opener.

Last week, Keith carried 10 times for 80 yards, primarily after Addai left, and is confident he can do the job this week if needed.

“I’m ready to roll,” Keith said. “I’m always ready to roll.”

But will Dungy need all those replacements?

“We’re preparing to play without those guys,” he said. “Hopefully, they’ll practice by Friday, but you never know. So we’ve got to get the other guys ready to go.”<<<<<[/b]

Even if Addai is ready to go by then, it would make sense to lessen the amount of runs he gets, considering his first practice since playing would be two days before the game.

Either way, Go Keith!!!

Yeah, I heard about that. Pretty sweet. I picked him up in FF