Kenton Keith To Argos ??

8) The Fan 590 is reporting that the Argos are going to offer a contract to running back Kenton Keith.
With his past problems, he should be a perfect fit for the Argos.             <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Maybe the Change they'll the Teams Name to The Toronto Felons.. Here is new Logo

From an old USA Today report:

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Colts running back Kenton Keith was arrested after refusing to leave a nightclub parking lot that was being cleared by police.

Keith was charged early Sunday with misdemeanor counts of disorderly conduct, resisting law enforcement, public intoxication and contributing to the delinquency of a minor, because a man he brought to the club with him was 19, police said.

Hardly a hanging offense.

An Argo-Cat fan

[sarcasm]Sounds like a model NFL citizen to me....I mean c'mon there weren't any weapons involved or anything....sheesh.[/sarcasm]

Again? Or is this an old story from last year Barney? The one where he repeatedly told the officers he was a Colts player...I guess they were supposed to be impressed by that and let him go, LOL.

edit

Oops, I didn't notice it said "from an old USA Today report".

[quote="barneyfife1"]From an old USA Today report:

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Colts running back Kenton Keith was arrested after refusing to leave a nightclub parking lot that was being cleared by police.

Keith was charged early Sunday with misdemeanor counts of disorderly conduct, resisting law enforcement, public intoxication and contributing to the delinquency of a minor, because a man he brought to the club with him was 19, police said.

Hardly a hanging offense.

8) Yes, he sounds just like one of the drunken fans at the Labour Day game !!
 But what about the bar room brawl he was involved in during his last weeks in Regina  ??

He was charged with aggravated assault for that little episode, and that led to his suspension from the Riders !!

The guy is just another head case, and ironically trouble just seems to follow him where ever he goes  !!          <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

How much trouble can you get to in Regina, Moosejaw or Saskatoon?

Ask Graeme Bell. :frowning: