Kenton Keith Arrested.

[url=http://www.cjme.com]www.cjme.com[/url]

Charged with assault over a recent altercation in a Regina tavern. Arrested without incident.

Wimp. At least our guy needed to be tasered.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow, Actually according to the link you posted Zontar he's charged with Aggravated Assault which is more serious than common assault.

Someone must have gotten seriously hurt for that one to be laid.

I wonder if someone whispered something about his mother/sister/wife and Keith turned around and headbutted him in the chest…

Keen eye, mike. You're right, its probably not a joking matter.

Whether or not it was appropriate.....I don't care.

That was the funniest thing I've read on this forum in a long, long time.

Thank you Lord Zontar.

:rockin:

Actually, another funny thing is that they called the bar a “nightclub”. Uh huh…we’re talking about Regina here. C’mon…

Rough time to be a Rider fan. My heart goes out to all my Rider-loving friends.

i hope hes gone for a while

They were actually talking about the assault weapon.

Where's the ROFL emoticon when you need it? lol

Sure, they have night clubs in Regina. They have both kinds of music there. Country and Western. Some of them even have a Mechanical Bull. The rest have a real ring out back near the tractor parking lot.

• All my Regina freinds are going to kick my butt for the preceeding comments. I am sorry. I love you all and I couldn't resist. -

[sacriledge alert]

I wonder what price we could exact from Sask in a trade for Corey Holmes right about now? i.e. assuming Keith becomes unavailable or unwelcome to continue playing for the team.

Nothing against Holmes, but I'm wondering if there are positions we need more help at than RB/SB/returner. I hear the Riders have a great O-line.

Before doing this, I'd try three things:

1. See if Corey is willing to sign on here for a long-term deal
  2. See if Anthony Davis can really play
  3. See if Fowlkes can run back kicks

[/end of sacriledge]

Having said all this, I'm not sure I would really do it. But ask me again if we go 0-8 and Sask is in position for a playoff run.