KENT AUSTIN

.......Looks like he would be a pretty good fit for the BOMBERS head coaching job...he can be pretty tough ...and maybe light a fire under some players who need a little motivating....he's also coming off a team that has had success of late....I think he would raise the level of our current QB.S and we all know what he did with a proven winning quarterback such as D. Allen..... who knows what he could do with Glenn...OR Wynn.......if we could get a solid def. coach to go along with Austin.....I really like the teams chances in 06.........word out of TO. is that they are really upset at Kent taking the coaching job...but their loss ....WPG'S gain... I think he's the guy... :arrow:

Good points papa, he would be a big help to any qb as he proved with Damon, who said you cant teach an old dog new tricks, we really do need a defensive coordinator as well, what do you think.....Marshall or Hall.....I would take either if they want to come, but I suppose that will be up to the new head coach to decide...

…Marshal…out of the Rens organization…could be the answer…what do you think about Rod Rust surfacing in Ottawa…don’t know what to think about that one… :roll:

Who ever they decide to go with, it should happen as soon as possible.
Tamon is going to need support on deciding the free agent direction.
I also like the Austin idea with Hall in charge of the D.

…no way Hall leaves Regina for a position he already has …Marshall on the other hand has been let go by the Rens…probably because he got caught up in the Paopao sweep and not because he lacks talent as asst. coach…he could be a great head-coach who knows…decisions…decisions …decisions…glad I don’t have to make em…good luck Taman…the next one Brendan selects …could be his LAST…BRING US HOME A WINNER… :idea:

You see papa it's thinking like that, we can't afford..
We sweeten the pot with promises and cash, and sign the guy.
Shiver's strikes me as a dealing man, also likes to play games.
He's on the hotseat and looking to get cooked, in one of those Tamon trades.

How would you guys rate Austin, Marshall, and Paopao on a scale from 1 to 10?

hank.....All I'm saying is Hall probably wouldn't look at us for the same position he already has ...because he's prolly more comfortable in Sask.....however if you give him more cash he could have a change of heart...I would think he's looking to be the head guy though....

Kanga....my rating....Austin 8
.................................Marshal 7
.................................Paopao 6
but a guy who's name is flying around in the press these days is Tom Clements our former QB....who is now an asst. coach in the nfl......definetly a 9.......will we even get an interview with him .....don't know :roll:

Yeah, I remember Clments (almost the same last name as me, Clememce :smiley: )

that would be great if he come back as the HC!

paopao our defence coord.

does he have the experience?

I don't know :? lol

rust going to ottawa makes me think some of his personal reasons for leaving wpg may have been the way daley was running things. doesn't it seem odd that his personal reasons for heading south have suddenly resolved and he takes another job without even talking to the bombers.... taman may be part of this problem actually as well. hmmm.

...there was more going on behind the scenes than the average Bomber fan knew.....Daley was a TOTAL disaster....p'od most of the players and coaching staff....the word I got was that he didn;t want to implement any of Rod Rusts defensive alignments...naturally there would be a conflict there...and he probably told Daley to shove it....that's my take on it...anyway....thank the stars Daley has hit the road...ANY new coach coming in is going to be improvement... I like the names of Berry outta Mont.....Austin from T.O.....and Creehan from the cowboys....all proven winners...whoever the Big Blue hire out of these guys ...I'll predict right now ...will get us into the playoff picture....guranteed. :arrow:

You are absolutely right about Daley papa.........and I hope you are right about our next coach, this team isnt as big a disaster as most think, we need a dominant middle linebacker and we should be just fine......

ya, we need to step up our defence , and get sum guys that no how to tackle.

is Simpson still available??

Well, so much for Austin, bloody pick.

one down for sure Kanga......but who is waiting in the wings...anybodys guess...I wish they would make a decision...time is a wasting.. :?: