Ken-Yon Rambo

Hmm ? Argos just release this receiver . He was Burris favorite receiver in CALGARY and he is only 34 and a big trarget with years of experience in the CFL. If he could be had for a reasonable salary then he'd look good in ticats uniform considering Chris Williams is being coveted by the NFl and that beyond Chris our imports are not that strong in Onrea Jones , Bkari Grant, Aaron Kelly .

I do know RAMBO has had problems with his achilles tendon but not sure if that is why Argos let him go

Wow! That marriage didn't last long.

Jim Barker is not very veteran friendly!!!

I don't think he'd be worth the cap hit. Plus, Grant is still getting better (when he doesn't have a broken hand), and I'm thinking Jones could be even better.

No thanks.

What's wrong with Grant and Jones? They're very good receivers. Seems like once Grant had that one bad game after injury everyone forgot what he was capable of before.

Williams, Grant, Jones and Kelly are here already.
Not enough PT for them as it is.
Unless we have a retirement or LT injury there is no room for an old-OLD vet.

The one spot we’re not weak at is the recievers, let’s address the D and the pass rush and the coverage by our halfs and corners
Good hard pass rush will make our downfield coverage look good.

[quote=“vjcos”]The one spot we’re not weak at is the recievers, let’s address the D and the pass rush and the coverage by our halfs and corners
Good hard pass rush will make our downfield coverage look good.[/quote.

Agreed. Receivers shouldn’t be high on our shopping list. We’re set in that area. We’re in desperate need of
improvements in the areas that “vjcos” mentions in his post above.

In reference to our pass rush, I’m still not sold on what we have.

agreed, although this is contingent on what type of defensive game plan Steinauer will employ with the Cats this season.

During his relatively short coaching tenure, Steinauer generally utilized more of a staid man coverage, largely dependent on individual technique and turnover rates rather than aggressive rush patterns, which seemed to work quite well for the Argos last season, especially the latter half.

It remains to be seen if the similar tactics will be implemented here.

Anyone who was awake and aware during the 2012 season would have seen an amazing O and ST held back by the worst D in the league by a mile.

The Cats are set on O. They need D talent. Period.

Nope, too old. Not the player he was before injuring his achilles. I'm not sold on the team's recievers but Rambo would not be an upgrade.

An Argo-Cat fan

GIVE US A DDDDDeeeeee. :thup:

WOW, you are tough to please...Henry throws for 5,367 yards, 43 TDs and you are not sold on the recievers???

As an earlier poster mentioned, move along KYR. Receiver is not a need.