Ken Yon Rambo Ohio State WR player to watch.

This young Buckeye will catch most fans eyes and if he catches on with the Stamps may end up being a Nik Lewis type player.

KEN-YON RAMBO
WIDE RECEIVER
OHIO STATE
6’0 190 4.5

One of the Buckeyes’ biggest weapons for the past couple of years. Now he follows past buckeye receivers like Joey Galloway and David Boston into the NFL.
PROS: A fluid athlete who can make the acrobatic catch. Rambo can make things happen after the catch as well. Beyond receiving, he is also an excellent blocker.

CONS: Drops. Has questionable concentration because he drops passes a guy like him should catch. Needs to run better routes.

BOTTOM LINE: A good athlete who just needs to add polish to his game. The potential he has is great and teams looking for a talented young WR will notice him

Mid 2nd to Mid 3rd round selection

His catching ability and speed just might be a gem. The large field could be to his advantage.
I watched this young guy play with Ohio State and he is a good one. He just needs some confidence and look out.

Watch for him at training camp.

I was thinking ‘the field the field’ before I got to your comment at the bottom of the post. Maybe his concentration is hampered by too small a playing surface in the states. If he has the raw talent then this little adjustment could help.