Ken Peters Wrong Again !!!!!!

8) In this mornings Spectator article on last nights game Ken Peters states that with that victory last night the Cats are only now 2 points behind Winnipeg for a playoff berth !!!

According to the CFL standings we are still 4 points behind Winnipeg, and the Bombers have 2 games in hand on us !!! Does this Peters guy even check the standings before writing his stories ??? There is no excuse for these kind of mistakes to go to print !!!!

No i think Ken is right. Under the new rule changes for 2006, Section 48 rule #2 states" if a team as bad as the ticats can put together 2 wins in a row, they will earn 2 bonus points which will be deducted from the total of the embarrased team that lost two in a row!"

YES! :lol:

"No i think Ken is right. Under the new rule changes for 2006, Section 48 rule #2 states" if a team as bad as the ticats can put together 2 wins in a row, they will earn 2 bonus points which will be deducted from the total of the embarrased team that lost two in a row!"
I like this rule. I'll see if the Board of Governors will enact it retroactively at our next neeting!

(is it just me, or does the "quote" function not work in these forums anymore?)

they dont work...so its not just u.

Is it some terrorist type virus infecting the forum? :lol:

Yes - how did the Esks manage this?????

[i]

[/i]

The quotes function no longer box the quotes separately from the replies, making it very difficult to read quoted pieces. I've taken to using italics simply by highlighting the quote in my reply box and hitting "i" before I type my reply. That makes for easier reading.

This works great until you quote someone who has quoted someone else, as I have in this example. But still, it's easier to determine what the new reply is. The one benefit of the new way is that finally "Bold" works in quoted material.

I also love his "10-10 at halftime (yawn)" comment.

Maybe sitting in the booth eating free hotdogs is boring Kenny...but the game was exciting.

Maybe he should watch one for a change.

Did you hire PaoPao to revamp the system?

Peters is a hack.

calling Peters a hack is an insult to hacks....

I have sat beside Ken in the press box, and I can tell you that he barely takes his eyes off the game. He was also there early watching the warm-up.
He likes to try to read the plays.
They eat better in the press box, I don't know if Faloney's makes hot dogs but he was eating Roast Beef.

http://www.penny.ca/peters.jpg