Ken Peters for GM!

Well what really bugs me about this article is that he doesnt really go over why he felt these players should of been cut anyways. Really only 2 of them were starters to begin with troy, and yeast. The rest were more or less camp bodies. Does anyone know why Ken thought Troy should have been cut???

It doesnt say that in the article. So Ken just pats himself on the back without explaining and justifying his original thoughts.

Give the man some breathing room and try to be a little more tolerant when he writes something you take issue with
Our tolerance or indifference to KP's writing would only lead to even more inferior writing with more added cliches that make us want to vomit. I vote we give him the Chrysanthemum Shows to write about, alas I'm sure even THEY would want him out too

That was awesome. But what was even better was sitting in the stands watching those wrongly maligned players prove Peters wrong by closing out the season with a string of twelve near perfect performances. Man, those guys really showed Ken.

Today’s story was junk, but the one (I think) you’re referring to turned out to be correct.

From the sounds of it its typical Peters junk, i dont read it anymore. I made a promise to myself and i have kept it.

Yo,Kenny,
as long as you are keeping score let's see the articles where you call for the remedies to bad coaching,dreadful kicking, the ease in which the opposition moved up and down the field, bad special teams and the malaise that infected football ops from top to bottom.
Surely your finely honed football mind must have sorted it out.

You know, the things that actually contributed to the team's performance.

I would ‘bet dollars to donuts’ that a new Sports Editor **
wouldn’t bring up the idea of Ken revisiting a sport column

that was written 20 months ago, long before she was in charge,

in the name of providing news about this current year’s team.

Everyone knows Ticat management is totally different now
and far more changes than Koach Ken’s have been made
so such a column is totally irrelevant to today’s team.

Why dredge up distant memories?

It's sad, but it's true. ML seems to be the only media outlet that is supportive of the 'Cats while still maintaining some objectivity.

The Spec and CH are losses.

** On becoming Sports Editor that person claimed to be
a big Tiger Cat fan and vowed to improve Ticat coverage.

Squashing self-serving columns by bull-headed blunderers
like Ken “Jeepers Creepers” Peters would be a start.