Ken Peters Eats Humble Pie

I loved that shot of Kenny's face on CH Sports at Six
You could clearly see the residue of "humble pie" on Kenny's face

as he apologized to the players for his "team attitude adjustment" article
and the things he said on Sportscope last week.

Did anyone else notice Kenny only wrote the game summary article,
and other Spec sports reporters wrote the other Ticat articles today?

Kenny had to apologize to be able to kontinue konducting his kraft.

The players kut Kenny off from any Kwality Kwotes this week.

I thought this entire situation was funny... Kenny had to apologize or risk losing his job (if the players wouldnt talk to him anymore).

Anyone else here think it wasnt sincere?

Look at the timing, a week ago he used his column and sportscope to say everything on his mind, now, after perhaps the worst outing in years... He apologizes? ha.

it was nice to see :slight_smile:

funny.... it looked like the team was playing as though they were trying to prove his comments from last week were right.

I ronic all right!

I hope they focus on themselves rather than a journalist!

But nice to see him eat crow .

I'm sure he was sincere and really is a big Cat fan,he just needs to sleep before posting in the Spec :smiley:

With this about face from his bravado performance on Sportscope , Peters loses any credibility he had as a sports journalist. Can't take the heat now, then get out of the kitchen and report on high school sports.

With this about face from his bravado performance on Sportscope , Peters loses any credibility he had as a sports journalist. Can't take the heat now, then get out of the kitchen and report on high school sports.

Did anyone else notice Kenny only wrote the game summary article, and other Spec sports reporters wrote the other Ticat articles today?
At least none of the players physically threatened the Spec football reporter this time! :wink: