Keith Urban at THF

only one? RUSH
[/quote]
Neil Young :cowboy:

Isn’t it a brewery in downtown Halifax?

Not that I would know…

Who Cares about Urban Keith, First I want to see the Tiger-Cats play a whole season at Tim Horton's Field with the stadium actually open than start to think about who is going play a concert, if I want music I'll go to the Rogers Dodgers Centre or the Air Canada Centre, lets start with Football first and get that going before booking some Urban Cowboy??

Just wondering here. How many Tiger-Cat "fans" will attend the Urban concert when their team will be playing the Winnipeg Blue Bombers at the same time?

8) Exactly "pope" !! You never know though, some of these football experts on here just might pick the Urban concert !!
 Keith who ??   I'd rather see Frankie Valli and the 4 Seasons !!!    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Name one Canadian band that can draw 15,000 to 20,000 fans …??
[/quote]
I would rather see Sam Roberts Band. I’m not sure he would bring in 15 thousand fans unfortunately but the guy is talented. I agree with the other posters, Rush, or Neil Young would.

only one? RUSH
[/quote]
The Tragically Hip…it would be perfect,they closed Ivor Wynne so why not them to be the the first to open the new THF.
I was at that last show and it was a lot of fun and was a special night down at the old park.The attendance was 13,000+ that night and I have no doubt that at the new park they could easily boost it upwards to between 15,000 and 20,000.

[url=http://www.thespec.com/whatson-story/2204066-the-night-was-chilly-but-the-hip-were-hot/]http://www.thespec.com/whatson-story/22 ... -were-hot/[/url]

Sam Roberts opened for the Hip that night,and tours with them quite regularly. IMO the two bands doing an encore
performance of the original show would be a great concert. Rush would be even better,I’ve seen them live on numerous
occasions,the first in “76” believe it or not and last seeing them a few years back at the Molson Amphitheater they still bring it after all these years and put on an unbelievable 3 hour show. :rockin: :smiley: :cowboy:

Ill be attending the concert, thats why we have PVR

Wow…I just got “tuned in” :o . Sandy is taking one of the twins to the Keith Urban concert. :? With MY ticket credits :roll: :cry:

Canadian bands/artists such as Rush, Tragically Hip, Robin Thicke, Alanis Morrissette, Sum 41, Nickelback, Avril Lavigne, Shania Twain, Carly Rae Jepsen, Our Lady Peace, Bryan Adams, Michael Buble, Neil Young etc could be very good draws especially for the inaugural concert at a shiny brand new THF.

Even a reunited Triumph would likely do fairly well.

for the record…

My quote and catfan13 are reversed. :roll:

I’m all for the Canadian bands.:thup:

fixed for ya woody. :thup:

GREAT n rod black can introduce him as hailing from austalia just like sask punter former ticat ex rugby player josh bartelOHHHH IM SO IN

I heard Rod Black is writing a new book called "Life in the Hammer" all about his personal experiences of life in the Hammer??

Woody,
I understand. I probably wouldn’t go either. But our wives will. All successful musical acts have their core audiences they target. And for handsome and (apparently) sexy Keith Urban it isn’t grey haired old guys like you and me. :wink:

Exactly right Caretaker,
my wife and her friends are buying tickets tomorrow, the guys (us grey haired guys) will stay home
and watch the Cats kick Bomber butts! Come over for a beer and wings if you want. :thup:
(Although, his music is pretty good, and one of the best guitarists out there.)

I just spoke with a ticket seller at the TiCats office.
He says that season ticket holders do not have access to the best seats.
These are reserved for the Keith Urban fan club.
So much for season seat holders having first priority.
I'll pass

Yes…she and one of the 26 year old twins have their tickets already. It will certainly be a “girls night out”. :wink:

I just pulled up some great seats on TicketMonster using the STH code. Floor seats, about 15 rows back (section B6).

If anyone is thinking of taking advantage of the STH presale, don’t be discouraged by the grumpies on this board - just go ahead and grab some great seats through the website or the Ticats office!