Keith Urban at THF

From twitter:

AM900 CHML ?@AM900CHML
Sources tell @AM900CHML News that Keith Urban will be coming to Hamilton September 27. He'll play a concert at @TimHortonsField.

I will NOT be attending... wish it wasn't a country band but I guess hes a huge performer and I bet he sells out quickly.
Wish I could have attended the very first concert at THF :frowning:

Or maybe he can play on the 28th at the Rogers Centre instead. :cowboy:

Who’s taking odds it’ll be moved to Mac? :wink:

G'awd, I hope not...I wouldn't walk across the street to see him. :roll:

I would sure hope so...the opening of a New stadium by a country singer, known as the Aussi Bon Jovi??? gimme a break...bring in a Canadian headline act.

The concert is already on Keith Urban's website so yes it will be Keith Urban on September 27th.

This a screen print from Tour Dates on the Keith Urban website

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10635709_10203057989103915_2366534753841152811_n.jpg?oh=0e571f30120f754f4930349a47791fc5&oe=54795D39&gda=1416870470_8aa3cb5de566e8022588e91093d375a5

Million bucks for Keith Urban........ Hmmmm... :roll:

So, let me get this straight. One of the most famous, talented musicians in the world gets booked into THF for the first concert ever there, and people are complaining?

Give your heads a shake.

If Urban isn't your cup of tea, I'm sure many other big performers will have concerts there soon.

This concert announcement will get the attention of many huge acts, and put THF on the world stage as a "go-to" concert venue in Canada.

Yeah I'm not a Keith Urban fan, but this a HUGE get for the team. Should be a hot ticket. Great first concert at THF.

YE HA BIG DEAL :thdn:

I agree this is a big name international act that is a great catch for THF and Hamilton - and Bob Young says yes they have paid $1 million for the performers.

Didn't he get drafted by us then signed with the Ravens in the NFL ???? :lol: oooooops !!!!! nevermind,wrong Urban :roll: :wink:

Just to clarify... I wasn't complaining... I also think its great for the team and THF.
I am just disappointed it isn't a music genre I like. Because I really wanted to go to the first concert ever at THF!
I probably would have attended any concert by any band other than a country singer. But thats just my personal taste.
No sweat off my back! Hope all the Urban fans have a blast!!!

But more importantly to me at the moment I just want to go to a football game at THF!! :rockin:

Can he play quarterback ?

whats a Keith urban?

lol :thup:

I would sure hope so...the opening of a New stadium by a country singer, known as the Aussi Bon Jovi??? gimme a break...bring in a Canadian headline act.
[/quote]
Name one Canadian band that can draw 15,000 to 20,000 fans ..??

Couldn't they have waited until the stadium is completely done before they decided to have a major concert there??

I'm not a huge country fan by any means, but I actually like Keith Urban ... Probably because he's a Fender Guy!

Also don't mind Darius Rucker. Good ol' Columbia, South Carolina guy!

Good on the Cats! Very BIG name for their first concert!

Name one Canadian band that can draw 15,000 to 20,000 fans …??
[/quote]
only one? RUSH