Keith Signed!!!

Who gives a S***?

I'll admit, at first I figured this signing meant good-bye to one of our running backs, and I wasn't up for that, but now that I think about it, I love this signing, especially if all our running backs stick with the team.

Assuming no egos get in the way, we will ALWAYS have a fresh running back, even in the forth quarter when the opposing teams defense is exhausted. Between Lumsden, Caulley, Keith, Smith (and even Piercy), we have a running game that never needs to stop. 5 Running backs shifting in an out all the time, keeping each other fresh, will make for a perfect situation. Plus, switching things up, having two running backs in the back field, moving one to slot for some plays, it should make for an interesting offence, if of course the coach decides to utilize all his players.

I can't wait for gameday, I want to see how they're going to do this.

~Miller91

8) That's not very nice, you know !!!

apparently you don't.

However, I believe the rest of us that have responded or read this thread do.

Besides, I'd be really peeved if someone else signed Keith...say the Argos or the Bombers.
8) You and everyone else on here also !!
 Probably the ones that would complain the most if KK had signed elsewhere, are the same ones that are complaining now about his signing here  !!!!        <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I'm just wondering why they signed him seeing as we need help in other positions.