Kavis Reed Named ST Coach in MTL.

...And the cycle of the CFL recycling and rewarding failure and MTL's penchant for desperate hires goes on and on and on...

You mean like recycling his old boss Tillman, or want to talk about Reinebold ? Your so precious.

Reinbold went away, paid his dues, and came back as ST co-ord and has done an amazing job. We will have to see what Kavis will do under Higgens (perhaps HC-in-waiting if/when Higgens is fired?).

He was DC in Montreal in 2012 but sometimes things don't work out, I'm happy for Reinebold. Seems like he's found his niche with teams. High energy guy...

How is hiring Reed rewarding failure? And what team doesn't have some recycled coaches on them? I think this is a good move by Montreal. If Higgins falters in 2015, they have a guy with head coaching experience who could take over. At worst, this relieves Higgins from doing both so he can concentrate on running the whole team. Good hire.

Or if Thorpe moves on or is promoted HC, they have a DC... I agree with you I think he's a quality individual.

Or if Thorpe moves on or is promoted HC, they have a DC... I agree with you I think he's a quality individual.[/quote]

So do I.

very good move by Als.

As long as you're happy with Kavis Reid who am I to argue ? LOL