Karikari cut?

Okay we can agree to disagree on that. My point really is that he had one season in Montreal (at safety) where he was an allstar and led the league in interceptions.

Then he has this past season in Hamilton (at various positions in the secondary) where he didn't perform well.

I say he deserves another shot (he IS Canadian after all) and, as long as they give him that shot at safety where he belongs, if he doesn't make it then cut him. Can't see how there are a ton of Canadian safeties out there who he'd be taking reps away from. Let him, Beveridge, and Gauthier fight it out and may the best man win.

Anyway, one bad year against one excellent year, I say give him one more chance. Hate to see him get released and then have a breakout year with another team (as in Kamau Peterson).

But, when all is said and done, we can all agree to disagree on this.

KK got good press in Montreal because he was a leader in the interception area. However, I remember watching those interceptions which were bad passes thrown right at KK. THe next year the interceptions tailed off and KK was replaced at safety by an import. He soes have great speed but was often beaten out by opposing teams receivers.