Kansas City Chiefs

Well she’s got Yoko beat for looks I’ll agree, but I’ll have to take your word as to her singing. I’d rather push pencils up my nose than listen to country ‘music’.

2 Likes

Oh I am no fan of her music, but regardless she not only has a massive following and talent, but she has tremendous clout and success beyond the entertainment industry.

Last night during the Eagles game I learned that she’s an Eagles fan, so note this is all before I learned that with a pleasant nod.

I learned a few months ago how her legal win against her original label essentially reshaped the entire industry and why the great multitude of artists have released what are often called “remasters” onto streaming platforms, but of course a lot like her spectacle as spotlighted by the media, we are getting off the game in that discussion.

I figure already in navigating entertainment waters himself that Travis Kelce, almost down the road of Peyton Manning though I don’t see Kelce as naturally funny, will be able to keep his head in the game and unlike that John Lennon too in those regards.

1 Like

Yoko’s got a lovely grunt when it comes to singing . Here she is with an interesting and beautiful rendition of “Stairway to Heaven” . Now I bet you any money that Taylor Swift couldn’t sound like this even if she tried real , real hard .

:rofl: :joy: Let me know if you actually got through the full video or not ? :crazy_face: It’s only a little over 2 minutes long .

Hard pass but nice try, and I can’t blame you

A few months ago also on YouTube, after I saw her and heard her painful screaming in the infamous performance with John Lennon and Chuck Berry, like “hey John, why is your wife on stage with you now too, dude?”, when some kind soul cut out her mic so as to spare us all so much more of the ghastly antics, and that was enough to never listen to anything by this woman EVER again in my life.

That clip or this one might be a good and friendly prank with the right friend with the right timing - Halloween is coming up in a month so maybe try it out and see if you can amaze a friend too.

1 Like

Well I see Yoko hasn’t changed😝. Ok, I’ll give Taylor’s voice the edge…by default! And no ,watching it was painful, no wonder the Beatles split up rather than listen to that all the time. Sorry Johnny for derailing your thread.

2 Likes

Shoot, whilst we are going off the rails, we might as well make sure the job is done.
:rofl:

Few know of this file footage, before Yoko, when there was a rift brewing within The Beatles. Yoko was simply the catalyst to complete the wreckage at hand.

Anyway, enjoy.

1 Like

Oh yeah! Mecole Hardman is headed back to the Chiefs. A decent upgrade at WR.

1 Like

OOOHHHHHH!!!

Johnny’s Chiefs are back in the Super Bowl! The Chiefs won the SB in 2023, and the Als won the Grey Cup in 2023.

Both of Johnny’s teams can go back to back in 2024!!!

2 Likes

Good luck Johnny!

I only wish the game was this Sunday. 2 weeks of hype becomes exhausting.

1 Like

Thanks Sheldon! I am glad the SB is in two weeks. I need a break from stressful playoff games!

2 Likes

I just wish they were playing Detroit instead of SF

2 Likes

Good luck Johnny!

1 Like

Thanks Tony!

1 Like

:wink: :laughing:

Don’t call him Johnny , call him Swifty . :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

It sounds like you lead a stressful life there, Johnny.

I think your real identity is Special Agent Johnny Utah, and you probably spend your time trying to track down that Bodhi.

You shouldn’t have let him get away the first time.

Keanu reeves point break GIF - Find on GIFER

1 Like

YUP! The Chiefs did it again! :grinning:

DYNASTY

2 Likes

Pretty decent football season Johnny - Als & Chiefs :+1:

2 Likes

You are living large Johnny . First your Birdies win the Grey Cup then your Swifty’s win the Super Bowl . Congrats to ya ! :trophy: :als_red: :trophy: :chiefs: :+1: :grinning:

3 Likes

Thanks Sheldon and Bobo! Yes, it has been a great sports year!

3 Likes

Keep up the great work here and beyond Johnny, and I know that you can catch that damn Bodhi next time too!