KangaKucha

I like the Canadian one better, when sung in English. Especially at Bruins games. They got the best singer Rene Rancourt.

I’d pick Casey Printers over KK any day. Now there’s a real man’s opinion.

I wish I share the same love for it, but (really sorry Canucks) I don’t like the “God keep our land” part. I believe in a separation of chuch and state, and unless you want to create a republic about one religen (like Iran), using “God” in your anthem isn’t smart and contoudicks the separation and freedom of religon message.

I don’t know of any other Canadain songs that could be the anthem, so I just shut my mouth up now.

I’m sorry again guys, but it just don’t do it for me, ya know?!

and I’m not going to say what I think it should be chaged to, that’s all up to you Canadains to do that if you want. I just want to say I didn’t like it and I’m sorry that I don’t.

Anyway.

KK would trade Wade Miller for Dave Dickenson or Casey Printers in a heart beat.

Yeah, BC is SO likly to have such great QB’s right now!

KangaKucha can we agree on anything today. I’am an American love my anthem think its beautiful. Love the Canadian anthem even more, and you don’t like it. Its tough to separate church and state because most of the countries rules and regulations are based on religious beliefs. Kanga take the song for what it is worth. I don’t care who is saying keep your land glorious and free. How about “borders keep our land glorious and free.” He Canada practically has open borders. Or how about “Martin keeps our land glorious and free.” Sorry i probably pissed you guys off with that last one.

We agree on Alaska (which I feel passoinitly for). That’s a start! :wink:

and I consider you my new consenvative friend, so it’s all good! :smiley:

I got it! How abou “Let us all keep our land!” instead of “God keep our land”

I also read that their are several veriations to the song.

I got the idea from “Advance Australia Fair” cuz their is a part of the song that goes:

Beneath our radiant southern Cross,
We’ll toil with hearts and hands;
To make this Commonwealth of ours
Renowned of all the lands;
For those who’ve come across the seas
We’ve boundless plains to share;
With courage let us all combine
To advance Australia fair.
In joyful strains then let us sing
“Advance Australia fair!”

I know everyone will disagree and hate me, but I lest now I everytime I hear “Oh Canada!” I’ll hear that and I’ll enjoy the song, and we can all rest easy!

OH YEAH!!!, CANADA ROCKS!!! :smiley:

I love the guy. He’s like a CFL Sponge! I think we should be encouraging his curiosity about our game.

Hey CRAZYESKS, go after Ssk 1989 as much as you like, but leave the other Sask fans out of it!
:mrgreen:

“Sh*tweasel”? Brilliant…another smartazz Riders fan… :roll:

your poll is stupid one sided and sad

You also forgot that it is sexist:

“True patriot love, in all thy son’s command” :shock:

What is this? KaKu? What the hell did you do to piss this guy off?

…jk
Im on your side Kaku… 8)

Ssk1989…please play nicely

Ssk1989 - I’m sure you’ll get a lot more votes than 5 of people who want you booted out because of this thread. KK is great. Sure, we almost made him cry because we didn’t like his stinking art but he’s still here and he is a great CFL fan. I agree with everyone who replied saying that you are classless. Instead of saying you are a shitweasle, be a man and say you are sorry to KK and delete this thread.

he is great…what a stupid thread.

This thread has decended into madness, leap frog, and become a harvest of squirrels. Congrats to those that made this thread “complete”.

No bodys going to come in here and kick me out of our house, so don’t worry, and I’m greatful for everyone’s suport! :smiley:

:cry: YOU LOVE ME, YOU REALLY REALLY LOVE ME!!! :cry:

Hmm, easy fixed “Ture patroit love, in all thy people’s command” :wink: