kANGA for Canadian / Aussie Poet Laureate!!!

Good Day Mates,
I have a suggestion to improve, lighten up and make CFL tv. games more interesting to watch! MAKE KANGA THE COLOUR COMMENTATOR or A HALF TIME ANALYST FOR ALL GAMES. It would be a thing of beauty that would cause controversy , frustration, anxiety and suspense - all the things that make our CFL game great!!!

Kanga leaves Don Cherry and Yogi Berra in the dust. SHOULD YOU AGREE E-MAIL TSN, CBC AND TOM WRIGHT ENDORSING THIS NIFTY PLAN. DO IT ASAP. DINKUM DAY MATES- NO WORRIES!!
-Kanga forever FAn Club

Oh man, TB, you rock!

but you know what my line would be all the time? "I would have gone for the 2 point convertion" after every kick convert. :lol:

BTW, Cats, bad call going for the fake punt, I only do that if I have 2 or less yards to go untill I get to the frist, you guys should have kicked, but no worries.

Maybe it should be 2-down football.

NO! Three Downs is just right, but I think that "Ticker Bell" Maciocia would like that. :lol:

That would kill ANY ratings right there. KK would be more inocherent and nonsensical than Walby and Schultz after taking in the Spirit of Edmonton breakfast. :lol: :roll:

oh yeah, how do you know that? after a speech therapist, I could be better than Walby and/or Schultz, you never know.

If you talk like you post, then there is a very good chance nobody would understand what the hell you were trying to say.

note to self, make legible note cards, and have them spelled checked, and pratice before going live.

I’M READY FOR MY CLOSE UP, MR. GORDON!

you might be onto somethin there Turkey....it would be the McKenzie brothers meet the outback, throw in a dingo and wambat and lots of beer and smokes and I think you got a winner....

:lol:

BTW, guys, I like that Canadian Comedy Series that makes fun of Queen Elizabeth the II! looks hilarious!

What’s it called?

and yeah, it could be a huge hit, I might even dance the Tittybong Tango during the halftime show! and talk in my outrageous Aussie Accent.

I heartily endorse this product and/or service

Gold, man. Pure gold! This is the greatest idea I've ever seen on these boards.

I would also hire Gizmo and they can both discuss the game analysis at halftime.

I can just see Gizmo pounding Kanga into the turf after a long dispute about the relevance of the AP.

Nah, Gizmo and I would get along fine, and I'm sure he would like the idea.

Kanga???

God, I might start liking Walby now.

Thank goodness it was a suggestion from Turkey!

…ticker bell is that the Aussie equivalent of the disney flea…you crack me up Kanga :lol: …where would this site be without you mate…Canuck/Aussie poet laureate eh…sounds like a good title for ya Kanga…much better than the dancing fool in EDM. has…so ture…so ture… :lol: :lol:

...if Gizmo dared even try, Kanga would drop him with a patented sift arm.

I'd be alot better than Walby, for starters, I would be understandtable, and wouldn't make off-the-wall comments like saying "people are starting to take Winnipeg serious now, they are ranking them 8 OUT OF 8 in the power rankings, and that's a great INPROVEMENT!", AT LEAST NOT that OFF THE WALL.

I'm a prophet to those dear fans who love me, and the gum you can't get off your shoe to those who hate me.

Thanks Papa, and I couldn't imagine this site w/o you as well, and don't worry, KK isn't going away, I'm like a boomerang, you throw me away, I'll aways come back to ya.

Well he would be better than Walby and Shultz put together. Those two have gotten hit in the head once too many. By the way, how was your childhood? Did you fall off your school desk often?